View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Sprites] Warhammer 40K Heads! 

Post [Sprites] Warhammer 40K Heads!
The 40K IoM compilation needs fresh heads! For the throne of heads! Emperor's dutiful servants!

Some of the material is still from ivan21's earlier Bear Federation mod, and I'd like to get some new stuff in. I'm sure you figured this out by now but for slower readers, here's what I need: heads for the Guardsmen (inc. Sergeants/Commissars/etc.), Scouts, Marines and maybe even custom, character-specific heads for the Cortex Shock actors.

Working space is 11x14 since the Marine and Guard heads need to fit under the present helmets and are already a little on the large side. Scouts have a bit more free space for goggles and such.

Inspirational/reference material for scouts in the spoiler;

Otherwise, go nuts. Cybernetics for the Marines, fancy goggles for the Scouts... that sort of thing. Faction-specific heads are fair game. Blood Angels with eerie red eyes, slicked back black hair and pale skin that makes them look like vampires? Space Wolf Sergeants with crazy viking beards? Sure, why not.

Guardsmen are pretty much normal humans and should look the part. The more faces the better.

That's all for now, folks.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: [Sprites] Warhammer 40K Heads!
Hey, are you still doing this? I noticed the date was a bit old so..
Anyway, I'd be happy to help trying to piece some faces together for ya. I don't consider myself amazing as a spriter but I don't think I'm bad either, ya know? Anyway, send me a message or a reply or something if this goes thumbs up and I'll see what I can do.
~MaDSkiLLz~

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]