View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Did 125 mg of adderall with several bowls of weed and stayed up for about 48 hours. Talked to another person on adderall for 10 hours without stopping and started to see a great deal of visuals after smoking a bong about 30 hours in. I'm not sure how much of this was due to fatigue, but I think that the adderall definitely potentiated some of the visuals of weed, as I was having very strange distortions such as paint-like blurs across objects I saw, very strange distortion in people's bodies (like really long necks, two pairs of eyes, blue tattoos on their face similar to the creatures in the movie Avatar, and irises that were unnatural colors like red). Another strange thing that I experienced while talking was an extremely spatial method for memory organization in which I was able to quele separate multiple thoughts in my immediately accessible memory while talking to the guy I was on adderall with. Because the conversation was so fast-paced, this allowed me to basically forget the things I wanted to bring up and then immediately access them when there was a chance to bring them in. I could almost visualize the catalog of thoughts I had through a translucent barrier, still visible enough to access but not visible enough to be distracting.
By the way, this dosage of adderall has very strong unpleasant side-effects, like a painfully dry mouth, a somewhat scary amount of depersonalization (all emotions and topics are viewed with pure logic), and a nasty hangover of mental exhaustion and oscillating melancholy. I wouldn't recommend it for fun because the experience is too grueling on your body in mind to be truly enjoyable past the first 8 or so hours.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 pm

What form was the adderall in and did you identify the pills before you took them or did you just trust the guy you got them from? Was it true adderall or a generic? What ROA? That dosage should have been just fine for a first-timer, you should have been able to sleep just fine 10-16 hours after dosing, you worry me cad.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Eh, it was the weekend and I was having alot of fun staying up, I'm totally fine now. It was just generic mixed amphetamine 10mg pills. It was kind of over the top though, I just really like having intense experiences.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Are there any factors that contribute to pot staying in your system for longer? Because I smoked a bit on Friday, and it went away in a few hours, but then on Saturday I smoked a ton with my sister at like 8 at night, and when I went to bed at 4 I was still pretty high.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Ociamarru wrote:
Are there any factors that contribute to pot staying in your system for longer? Because I smoked a bit on Friday, and it went away in a few hours, but then on Saturday I smoked a ton with my sister at like 8 at night, and when I went to bed at 4 I was still pretty high.

More smoked = more for your brain to work through. This seems pretty elementary.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 am

Well yeah, but it lasted like eight hours, that's atypical for me at least.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:33 am

Magic shrooms+Lava lamp= :?: :!: :?: :!:

It kept me entertained for hours XD.

Edit:If you want to trip out try it and it might swallow you in a void of WTF.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 am
DRLGrump

Literally anything will keep you entertained for hours on shrooms. I spend 30 minutes staring at a cabinet because the wood grain was flowing like water, and I thought I could see inside of it.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 am

Try a lava lamp ;-) lol.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 am

Dude, it's drugs. Things are cool when you are on them, we know. That is the point.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 am

Ya but the lava lamp was made to be looked at while tripped out that's why the hippies love them :grin: .

Sorry to be a little annoying to you but it's neat to look at a colorful lava lamp while stoned or tripping it is what it is.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 am

Wikipedia says that 1g dried shrooms is a normal dose, so by that logic I should be able to split an eighth with two others (as I plan to). But my friend says you have to, like, eat an entire eighth to feel anything. Who's closer to being in the right?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:08 am

Ociamarru wrote:
Wikipedia says that 1g dried shrooms is a normal dose, so by that logic I should be able to split an eighth with two others (as I plan to). But my friend says you have to, like, eat an entire eighth to feel anything. Who's closer to being in the right?

Different doses for different folks with psychedelics. Suggested doses are just that, suggested, and potency of shrooms is fairly variable. Shoot for the moon.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:25 am

Surely it'd be less dangerous to slowly lead up to higher dose than to party hard first time? More expensive perhaps, but I'd start with a more conservative dosage and work my way up; that could be a matter of opinion though.
I honestly wasn't sure how dangerous/possible a shrooms overdose was, but wiki just now has said that you'd have to consume an impractical amount to do much harm. That's handy to know.

Figured I'd say that I found it out now than pretend I know everything about everything because I have access to wiki, fwiw.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 am
Profile WWW

Bro I learned everything I know from wikipedia, just remember to pay attention to citations.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 79  Next