View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
My marijuana salesman refuses to sell me anything other than pot until I'm 18. I feel like I'm missing out.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 am

That's weirdly responsible for someone with nothing but a profit motive acting upon them. Do you know him well?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 am

Ociamarru wrote:
My marijuana salesman refuses to sell me anything other than pot until I'm 18. I feel like I'm missing out.

I wouldn't say I've ever done a drug better than marijuana. While there might be drugs more potent than marijuana, marijuana has the most consistently enjoyable effects, the fewest side effects, and the most "recreational" potential, as in, being able to still do normal activities with friends. If you're tripping on acid you're gonna be experiencing some amazing things, but you wont be able to effectively interact with people around you in the same purely enjoyable sense of childish fun marijuana gives you. So, while other drugs are nice, don't necessarily expect any of them to be versatile and enjoyably repeatable on the same level that weed is.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:54 pm

@TrouserDemon: Yeah, we used to just know each other through my sister but now we're pretty good friends.

@Cadwaller: I know, but it seems the experiences that many other drugs give you are so much more visceral and intense.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:29 pm

If you want an intense experience but can't get other drugs, take 600 or so mg of dxm and take one hit of good weed once the dxm starts kicking in noticeably; you basically blast off into a completely ♥♥♥♥ up state of mind thats so much stronger than either of the drugs. I'm a skeptical person, but the first time I did it it was so intense that I thought that every second of the universe had led up to this point to prove something to me and that now that I had figured it out the universe was going to end and that I was transcending into a higher state of consciousness. I was so worried about drifting away from my body forever that I had to struggle for thirty minutes to simply find some kind of reference frame to get back to earth. Also play music to improve the results even further.

Edit: You can also get pretty intense results from mixing other things with dxm, such as caffeine, adderall, and nicotine. Also, lsa from morning glory seeds is an easily accessible, legal substance that can get you to a more intense level, especially when mixed with weed. I expect that a mix of dxm, lsa, and weed would have incredibly effective results, and I am planning on doing this before the end of the summer.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:37 pm
DRLGrump

Just a heads up, don't take large amounts of DXM if you're on any sort of SSRI.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I don't even know what that's an acronym for, so I'm pretty sure I'm not on an SSRI.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Tomaster wrote:
Just a heads up, don't take any drugs at all ever without researching as to the interactions if you're on any sort of SSRI because it can kill you

ftfy

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 pm
DRLGrump

Link for you.
Yea, Serotonin Syndrome isn't something you wanna chance.
Edit: Just bought an 1/8th of shrooms for $25 <3

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 am

While on the subject of SSRIs, I have 2 things to say about them. First of all don't waste time dosing on hallucinogens like acid and mushrooms if you're on them. The complex ways that tryptamines act on serotonin are counteracted by the effects of SSRIs almost to the point of uselessness. I was on them and I could take 4 tabs of acid and experience only mild mental changes and no visual effects, where the same tabs had previously tripped me out. Second of all, and this doesn't really have to do alot with drugs, but DON'T immediately go off of SSRIs if you don't like them, I did this even though I knew it was bad and I had SSRI discontinuation syndrome for over a week, which basically involves alternating diarrhea and constipation, lightheadedness, stomach cramps and fatigue (these are the symptoms I experienced). I also had a somewhat interesting but unpleasant symptom which involved a connected emotional/visual change in which objects often took on a sinister appearance and nearly anything could make me jumpy. Silhouettes of mailboxes at night, for example, were terrifying, and if I looked up from a walk and saw someone pass me on the street I was often shocked at their appearance. One woman on the street, for example, who was dressed in all white, appeared to me to be an "angel of death", and my impulsive thought was that I should get away from her and that she was going to do something very bad to me. I don't know if that symptom is common, but it was very odd and distinctive, so I thought it would be interesting to mention.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Cadwaller wrote:
I also had a somewhat interesting but unpleasant symptom which involved a connected emotional/visual change in which objects often took on a sinister appearance and nearly anything could make me jumpy. Silhouettes of mailboxes at night, for example, were terrifying, and if I looked up from a walk and saw someone pass me on the street I was often shocked at their appearance. One woman on the street, for example, who was dressed in all white, appeared to me to be an "angel of death", and my impulsive thought was that I should get away from her and that she was going to do something very bad to me. I don't know if that symptom is common, but it was very odd and distinctive, so I thought it would be interesting to mention.

Anxiety.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 am

Homophanim wrote:
Cadwaller wrote:
I also had a somewhat interesting but unpleasant symptom which involved a connected emotional/visual change in which objects often took on a sinister appearance and nearly anything could make me jumpy. Silhouettes of mailboxes at night, for example, were terrifying, and if I looked up from a walk and saw someone pass me on the street I was often shocked at their appearance. One woman on the street, for example, who was dressed in all white, appeared to me to be an "angel of death", and my impulsive thought was that I should get away from her and that she was going to do something very bad to me. I don't know if that symptom is common, but it was very odd and distinctive, so I thought it would be interesting to mention.

Anxiety.

Anxiety was definitely part of it but I was referring to more of a distinctive visual change due to the dramatic alteration in my serotonin levels. I experienced other odd sensations similar to that over a long period, so I think that abruptly discontinuing my celexa may have actually caused mild, long term psychedelic effects. I'm familiar with anxiety and I've never felt something like how I felt for about a week after stopping them.

But anyway I should stop spamming your forum, I just like to have things being actively talked about on this topic and I'm having another surge of interest in the topic because I've been completely substance free in parent forced drug rehab for the past month.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:29 am

I call him Peep.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 am

948 mg dxm down the hatch. did 1020 once but didn't remember, will try to remember this one and experiment with interacting with my dog while tripping :P

Edit: ♥♥♥♥ failure. Threw up twice and only drank 1.5 of the 2 8 ounce bottles. Not expecting anything really strong cause so much was wasted. Don't drink robitussin max dm, high guaffenesin and worst taste of any syrup ive tried.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:45 am
DRLGrump

Why would you even drink it if it's got guaf in it?

Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 79  Next