View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Did some nutmeg essential oils recently and had some fairly nice effects, but the lingering odor after ingesting it kind of ruins the high, which is pleasant, wavy, and relaxing, comparable in feeling to a small dose of shrooms. Also consistently puts me in an interesting and difficult to describe "philosopher" state when I'm not doing anything where I deeply think in a very loose, non-sequential way. The high also increases my sex drive incredibly and my tactile senses, but its biggest setback (other than the odor) is that it can be very easily lost if you try too much to concentrate on something, like having a long boring discussion with someone.
Did some mephedrone today, and I'm feeling pretty good, more euphoria and less concentration than amphetamine stimulants ive done in the past, will report anything interesting as it continues to come up.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 am
DRLGrump

Jesus ♥♥♥♥. How can people do straight cough syrup. One bottle and I was closer to vomiting then I ever have been, even after downing 40 gels. That ♥♥♥♥ is beyond disgusting.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:31 am

Tomaster wrote:
Jesus ♥♥♥♥. How can people do straight cough syrup. One bottle and I was closer to vomiting then I ever have been, even after downing 40 gels. That ♥♥♥♥ is beyond disgusting.

Just try and drink it like you do shots and it goes down easily.
The methodrone is going well, although it seems to be conversely more relaxing than stimulating. I feel a nice body high and a very high degree of contentedness, while I was expecting more of an aggressive, chattering stimulation. In social interaction I have felt much more comfortable, but not especially motivated to engage in it or interested in what people say past a certain point. This might be due to a certain degree of indifference or arrogance that it temporarily is causing in me. The nicest thing about this high is that it isnt "clingy" like other highs where you are constantly wondering if its fully come on or if it has reached its peak or if its coming down. its just there, nice and content. While I feel relaxed, it differs in effect from most depressants in that it does not make me feel sleepy or couch locked whatsoever; my level of focus seems to be basically unchanged.
One negative aspect is that there is a very strong desire to use more, I have used the entire quantity given to me by now, and I think that a good comparison for that desire would be the feeling when you are getting a nice massage and dont want them to stop/keep wanting them to go deeper. The feeling it invokes is in many ways so simple that on some level i assume that there is a linear progression between dosage level and increase in comfort. I took about half of it orally though, as the powder is by far the most painful thing that I've ever snorted. I have no idea how someone could practically get very high from insufflation alone, as each line thats done makes my face screw up and eyes water in pain for over a minute, and cause a nearly intolerable burning for almost 10.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 am
DRLGrump

Never done Methodrone, so I can't really provide any input there. But this is worse than shots. I don't have any problems with hard liquor, but goddamn this was revolting. Chasers didn't even help it.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 am

Edit: Methadrone I spelled it wrong the whole time :(
It's actually a legal substance in the United States and is being used increasingly as a party drug in Europe, and is supposed to basically be a subdued version of cocaine. I'm amazed i've never heard of it before and I'm sure you can get some on the internet.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 am

Tomaster wrote:

Lemon juice will wash any taste out of your mouth, makes gin go down like water. Plus it's an acid, so it'll get all the leftover syrup outcha face. I suggest an extraction, the dextroverse has a tek I believe.
Quote:
there is a very strong desire to use more

This is called re-dosing btw and cathinones are notorious for this ♥♥♥♥. All cathinones should be treated with the same respect you'd give coke or meth. Be safe, kids.
E: Oh you're talking about meph. Mephedrone is the more common name bruh. It's easy to find but it's also very addicting, do your research and be safe, kids. Also meph burns like a ♥♥♥♥♥ no matter what you do, but finer powders always help.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:47 am

♥♥♥♥ yeah i just realized that. sorry to post about this again but I'd like to make it clear that I was talking about Mephedrone, not Methadrone, or Methadone, which are all 3 different psychoactive chemicals.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 am
DRLGrump

Homophanim wrote:
Tomaster wrote:

Lemon juice will wash any taste out of your mouth, makes gin go down like water. Plus it's an acid, so it'll get all the leftover syrup outcha face. I suggest an extraction, the dextroverse has a tek I believe.

I was using OJ as a chaser, which, consider how well it works for liquors, I thought would work well for syrup as well. And it wasn't too great. It got some out, but I was left with some sort of minty taste in my mouth. And now I'm just waiting for it to kick in.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 am

Tomaster wrote:
Homophanim wrote:
Tomaster wrote:

I was using OJ as a chaser, which, consider how well it works for liquors, I thought would work well for syrup as well. And it wasn't too great. It got some out, but I was left with some sort of minty taste in my mouth. And now I'm just waiting for it to kick in.

Go for gold and get lemon concentrate, it will kill any ♥♥♥♥ taste ever, plus the citric acid helps the DXM absorb better. If yer feelin really fancy grapefruits have MAOIs in them wink wink

I had just scored a few drops of capsaicin in liquid suspension, this terrible drug was hitting me hard

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:25 am
DRLGrump

Boy, you be sweating hard. Last time I did 600mg of DXM and had grapefruit juice throughout the day. It was unreal.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:30 am

Good ♥♥♥♥, I'd imagine. How much do you weigh and how often do you poop (this is actually important)?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:32 am
DRLGrump

Roughly 65kg, and once a day or so.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 am

I lied, I just wanted to see if you'd tell me :D Still, that's a fair bit of DXM, good show.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:49 am

Got my friend to do dxm with me a few weeks ago and decided to do 600 mg. I told him it would take up to an hour to start coming on but he was a fool and took 600 more mg about 30 minutes in because he wasn't feeling anything and I basically had to drag him around, as he told me about his dumb decision after we had walked outside a significant distance. It was unpleasant but fun in retrospect. I got to teach him how to walk like he was a baby and experienced some odd telekinesis-like thought processes probably conveyed through subconscious body language interaction. I'd definitely recommend tripping DXM with a friend, but only a close friend who you can relate to, or each of you will just get stuck in your own bubble and only feel limited by the other person's presence.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 am

DXM is pretty amazing.
My solo parties got so off the hook, I eventually started telling everyone else at the party how amazing it was.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 79  Next