View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Duh102 wrote:
What he said. You build up a tolerance to heroin very quickly as well, I would get rid of it as soon as possible, not worth the effort.

Heroin is a monster of a drug anyways. It's much cheaper to be prescribed Vicodin if you're into opiates of the sort.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:02 pm

That's what I thought.

My roommates and I were watching Pulp Fiction and some of them thought you couldn't snort heroin cuz that one girl ODs.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

whitty wrote:
Heroin: snortable, or not?

Anything water-soluble is snortable.
Quote:
Heroin is a monster of a drug anyways. It's much cheaper to be prescribed Vicodin if you're into opiates of the sort.

Lol, Vicodin. Quit watching House, Vicodin isn't that strong. Gimme a Roxy 30 over a vicodin any day.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm
DRLGrump

Oxycodone (and really any opiate, but I've only had experience with Oxycodone and Hydrocodone) gives me one of the most euphoric highs ever. Also, on a side note, DPH is a terrifying drug.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm

What is DPH and what does it do to your mind?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:23 am

Diphenhydramine, common antihistamine (found in benadryl), and in high doses an anticholinergic deliriant. Search diphenhydramine and you'll find a trip report of mine, and check erowid for some fun stuff too.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 am
DRLGrump

Wasn't that the one where spiders came out of your ♥♥♥♥? Mine wasn't quite that scary. I just kept hearing voice and seeing people in my room that were never there. And I saw a shitload of insects crawling around everywhere I looked.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:23 am

Ophanim wrote:
DPH is now on my "never ever ever" list. Having experimented with it, I can safely say it is my least favorite thing in the world ever. It's a deliriant (ala Fly Agaric, except it doesn't poison you into delirium) hallucinogen and also the scariest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thing ever. DPH is diphenydramine, the ♥♥♥♥ in benadryl. If you take enough of it (say 700 mg) you will leave go ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ insane for about 12-15 hours. You will hallucinate vividly, and won't be able to tell what is real from what is not. Everything that you see is as real to you as anything else in the world. Spiders sprouting from your ceiling and dropping to the floor around you, floating televisions broadcasting nonsense and static, shadow people, ghostly faces staring at you from the darkness. You'll hear things that aren't there, feel things that aren't there, all of your senses go crazy. At one point a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ shark fin was circling my bed. My carpet was crawling with trillions of ants and I could hear them singing as they worked and toiled. My hands became translucent and my bones glowed a radioactive blue. The lights would flicker on and off, and I could see the switch moving but nothing was touching it. I was whispering to myself for about an hour, telling myself not to try to kill the spiders because if I started I couldn't have stopped. At one point I went blind for five minutes, cowering under my blankets and trying not to scream as an ocean of spiders crashed wave after wave against my bed.

I masturbated and a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ spider came out of my ♥♥♥♥.

I knew this was going to be awful when I went into it, and I'm glad I did it, but never again. Ever. As of now I am afraid to pee.

page 39

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 am

So apparently there's a way to tell what you do by a fingerprint.
http://gizmodo.com/5824476/your-fingerp ... coke-habit

*EDIT*
So, what is your opinion on K2/spice/other JWH-18 alternatives?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 am
DRLGrump

It's good if you're only looking to do it every once and a while to get around drug tests and the like, but smoking that ♥♥♥♥ full time isn't good for you. I don't have any medical sources to back that statement up, but one of my friend/drug acquaintances smoked some blend of spice for like six months, and now his vision has this anime sort of tint to it now, according to him. Apparently it's permanent so far. That sorta scared me away from any sort of spice.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:24 am
DRLGrump

MXE. It is one hell of a drug. I did 30mg last night, the come up start out slow, then hit me like a train. I don't remember much, but I do remember thinking life was like Dwarf Fortress for a solid two hours.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 am

Tomaster wrote:
MXE. It is one hell of a drug. I did 30mg last night, the come up start out slow, then hit me like a train. I don't remember much, but I do remember thinking life was like Dwarf Fortress for a solid two hours.

So were there custom tilesets or was it all still ASCII

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 pm
DRLGrump

Custom tilesets. Phoebes, cause I can't be understanding that ASCII.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm

So I smoked some spice a few days back. I didn't realize it wasn't pot, though. I'm already a lightweight and we smoked a ♥♥♥♥ so I was just gone. It felt like I was weightless which was pretty cool, and I was crazy-happy, but I only have one clear, undistorted memory; everything else, it's like the memories were put in an extreme fish-eye lens, then compressed to a super-low resolution, and all the noises sound like I was underwater.

Probably not gonna be doing to much of that, then - and apparently frequent users exhibit withdrawal symptoms. What little I remember, though, was really enjoyable.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 am

Spice is boring and smoking it erryday is a bad idea, but it'll do in a pinch if you can't find weed/are too lazy to try.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 79  Next