View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Alcohol and psychedelics are just kind of opposites, the alcohol won't do anything but dull the acid.

E: And besides, why are people so obsessed with mixing drugs, if you want to do acid and drink, do acid and drink, why the ♥♥♥♥ would you bother consolidating it to one step?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 am

Smoked weed for the first time today, didn't get high I don't think. Hopefully tryin' again soon. I only took like four hits, but seeing as I'm like 45kg I figured that'd get me stoned.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Weight doesn't actually have a lot to do with tolerance as weed isn't something ingested. Just smoke 'til it's gone.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 pm

I smoked up someone who had never smoked before recently and he didn't get high either. You really need to focus on sucking hard and getting it in your lungs when you smoke, and you should probably smoke out of a pipe instead of a joint, as its much more efficient. Although Orphanim might say this is bad for you, in my opinion you should try to hold it in your lungs long enough so that hardly any smoke comes out with you exhale. Don't asphyxiate yourself of course, but try to maximize the contact that the smoke makes with the lungs. Also try and take several hits before breathing out and be economical by burning it until nothing is left. If its time to pass the bowl take hits off of it before its lit again; most people waste this "stale" smoke by not hitting it just because it isn't as fresh. Some people also like opening the windows of their car, but as long as you air it out afterwards you should keep them closed. This allows you to "hotbox" yourself and get higher off of any smoke that you haven't inhaled. The smell shouldn't linger if you drive awhile with the windows down.

Just keep in mind that the point is to absorb the chemicals in the smoke, not puff out big clouds of it like a cigar.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Cadwaller wrote:
I smoked up someone who had never smoked before recently and he didn't get high either. You really need to focus on sucking hard and getting it in your lungs when you smoke, and you should probably smoke out of a pipe instead of a joint, as its much more efficient. Although Orphanim might say this is bad for you, in my opinion you should try to hold it in your lungs long enough so that hardly any smoke comes out with you exhale. Don't asphyxiate yourself of course, but try to maximize the contact that the smoke makes with the lungs. Also try and take several hits before breathing out and be economical by burning it until nothing is left. If its time to pass the bowl take hits off of it before its lit again; most people waste this "stale" smoke by not hitting it just because it isn't as fresh. Some people also like opening the windows of their car, but as long as you air it out afterwards you should keep them closed. This allows you to "hotbox" yourself and get higher off of any smoke that you haven't inhaled. The smell shouldn't linger if you drive awhile with the windows down.

Just keep in mind that the point is to absorb the chemicals in the smoke, not puff out big clouds of it like a cigar.

Holding in for longer than 5-7 seconds doesn't get you any higher. That's oxygen deprivation you're feeling, not the weed. The hotbox doesn't get you any higher, the airborne smoke isn't sufficient to intoxicate. Most people think they're higher because they have a visual indicator as to how much they've smoked.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Dunno bout smoking in the shower, guys. Nice and stealthy, but it didn't last as long as usual.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:38 am
DRLGrump

If I take a shitload of Adderall and then go to Six Flags, will it be fun, or meh?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 am

Holy ♥♥♥♥, Tomaster - when are you going to Six Flags, and which one?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:38 am
DRLGrump

Today, and Six Flags over Georgia!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Dammit, I was hoping it'd be tomorrow by Chicago.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 am
DRLGrump

Nah, I live in the good 'ole south.
Just kidding, I live in white Suburbia. I hate rednecks.

Also, that was ♥♥♥♥ fun. The roller coasters weren't that much different, but I didn't stop talking, and I made like 8 new friends just from talking to random people next to me.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 am

I dont really do drugs, but i've been trying out some nootropics for school recently, and their really pretty amazing.

For those who don't know, nootropics are cognitive enhancing drugs with low toxicity.

I tried my first dose of Piracetam and Choline today, and its really great. Everything was just incredibly clear, just as if i had a huge ton of sleep the night before. I also felt that i was focused and could simply get things done quickly. Also, I found my mind and emotions were both much more placid and calm, not stirred by redundant thoughts unless I wanted them to be. Colors appeared slightly more vivid, sounds were clearer, and I tended to pay heightened attention to my surroundings. I think my fine motor coordination was upped, as playing guitar was much easier than for me then usual. Music sounds much better, you tend to be able to appreciate every bit of the song with your increased perception.

I took a bit too much Choline, so I had a mild stomach ache, but all in all, i would definitely use it on my finals.

Im going to try vinpocetine, which increases brain bloodflow, ill keep you posted on how it works.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 am

Thank you, lafe, for demonstrating to us why anecdotal evidence is bad. Piracetam takes, on average, 2 weeks before you start getting nootropic effects. But nootropics are cool, and they most certainly work, fun stuff to read about.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I want to try some placebos.

edit: placebos referring to the fact that lafe reported great effects before the drug was suppose to act

Last edited by Contrary on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Sugar pills are the ♥♥♥♥.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 79  Next