View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Homophanim wrote:
Cadwaller wrote:
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=5zeR%2FeOxIJejkzS9rONXjIh4l5k2TGxc

I made this wooden pipe with my friend one night and it works just as well as a normal one. As long as the pipe is made from untreated hardwood it should add no negative effects to smoking weed. The only thing about wooden pipes is that they stain more and are harder to clean, and in the case of the sherlock holmes pipe you showed it might be kind of hard to light your hits because of how deep the bowl is. I'd really recommend carving your own pipe though, since its effective, easy, durable, and very gratifying to be smoking out of your own creation.

Deer antler. Would you guys be interested in seeing my collection?

Howd you make that deer antler pipe without splintering it? I have some bone, so i guess thats a slightly different substance, but I cant seem to carve it smoothly or without cracking off little pieces.

Oh and YHTFLKC, the pipe doesn't really heat up at all, the wood's very good at dissipating the heat. You can make one really easy by making the stem and bowl separately, and then fitting the stem so that its slightly larger than the hole where it connects to the bowl. Then sand it down until it fits snugly into the bowl and takes a sharp tug to jerk out. At this size it should be completely airtight and durable, but easily disasemblable whenever you want to clean out the pipe. Just make sure to use fine grain wood or else it will not fit as well and it wont feel nearly as nice between the lips.

Fri May 06, 2011 1:27 am

I know it'll vary somewhat, but what's a good guideline for the time required to go and get high, and then for it to come down to sobriety again? I've heard 4 or so hours, which is limiting, because it's hard to be unaccountable for that length of time.

Fri May 06, 2011 2:08 am

WHITTY
HOLY ♥♥♥♥
that is the most badass homemade piece I have ever seen.
It looks to me that the sides are plastic or clear acrylic plates? How did you make it airtight/ stick it together - it looks like you used glue and tape? Or did you somehow fuse it? I am in awe of you for getting that to be airtight.

Personally i prefer steel to wood. You can turn it in a lathe and put holes in it. To very exact sizes. Or even tap/die it. And if it isn't airtight you can just weld it.

Fri May 06, 2011 3:16 am

An Acrylic sheet from Lowes and a little bit of hot glue work wonders.
:wink:

Fri May 06, 2011 3:20 am

I always preferred working with metal over plastic, easier to clean and you can still get all the ♥♥♥♥ you need at a hardware store. Dishwash the ♥♥♥♥♥ and call it done.

Fri May 06, 2011 9:29 pm

I've had experience working with metal, and I just don't like it.
Acrylic is so much easier to work with in my opinion. Plus, you get to see everything going on inside it.

Fri May 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Meh, iron and fire are my thing. You're just mad because you don't have my mad blacksmithing skills! Work that hot glue gun bby

Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 am

pound that metal all you want I shape it into beautiful things with my oxy-acetylene welder.
Molten puddles of metal are fun to look at when your baked (probably dangerous too).
TH FLAMES DEVOUR ALL

Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 am

The sad part is, it's about the size of my thumbnail.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice, but I really don't want to start posting weed pictures in here. I could do it all day and it's really boring. That's why mine was in a completely different thread.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:45 pm

I was curious as to what the difference is between a joint and a blunt.

Mon May 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Loose Canon

It's literally on the first post in the thread.

Mon May 09, 2011 11:23 pm
Profile WWW

Size.

Tue May 10, 2011 12:50 am
DRLGrump

And paper used.
Edit: Also, does anyone know what the best OTC meds to use in a CWE for codeine is?

Tue May 10, 2011 4:10 am

Cadwaller wrote:
Howd you make that deer antler pipe without splintering it? I have some bone, so i guess thats a slightly different substance, but I cant seem to carve it smoothly or without cracking off little pieces.

Oh and YHTFLKC, the pipe doesn't really heat up at all, the wood's very good at dissipating the heat. You can make one really easy by making the stem and bowl separately, and then fitting the stem so that its slightly larger than the hole where it connects to the bowl. Then sand it down until it fits snugly into the bowl and takes a sharp tug to jerk out. At this size it should be completely airtight and durable, but easily disasemblable whenever you want to clean out the pipe. Just make sure to use fine grain wood or else it will not fit as well and it wont feel nearly as nice between the lips.

Bone carving is extremely hard, you're better off with a grinder of some sort, like a dremel.
Quote:
Edit: Also, does anyone know what the best OTC meds to use in a CWE for codeine is?

Anything with codeine in it, really. The point of a CWE is to extract the non-soluble APAP/fillers and sink em to the bottom.

Tue May 10, 2011 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 79  Next