View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
pseudorastafari wrote:
Thank you for that information. I have never had brownies and I am starting to get the feeling that I am missing out. Does anybody know how to make brownies? Apart from using THC butter i have no idea.

Weed is the most amazing thing on the planet. It's not even a drug its a plant. Jah made it for humans to gain wisdom and live in peace :D.

Also, any suggestions on the best music to enhance a mind buzz? I mostly listen to Bob Marley, and the sketchiest stuff I have is Infected Mushroom.

How did quote go?

Man made beer, god made marijauna.

In god we trust.

Something like that.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:16 pm

pseudorastafari wrote:
I live in Ontario.
I forgot that there are also other places in Canada. :roll:

I was hoping my laziness would keep paying off - but there must be a few links to studies that you know of (fine I'll get off my ass and do some searches).

And if you have any links that would back up your thoughts on this racist disparity I would be happy to hear hear of them.

Sociology can stay off the thread but links would help me out a lot.

Image Right off wiki, bud.
Quote:
How did quote go?

Why did you even post this?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:16 am

Oh and I should probably tell you guys that I'm doing to be doing some intramuscular methoxetamine within the next two weeks, and will be doing a full write-up when I do. May even do up a live thing, but probably not. If I do it'll be late at night.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:19 am

Sounds like it could be interesting from a cursory search. Not something I'd try myself, but interesting.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 am
Profile WWW

Homophanim wrote:
Oh and I should probably tell you guys that I'm doing to be doing some intramuscular methoxetamine within the next two weeks, and will be doing a full write-up when I do. May even do up a live thing, but probably not. If I do it'll be late at night.

Speaking of intramuscular injections, how are you going to get your needle Orphanim? I have a hookup for ketamine and I'd prefer to shoot it up if I know how to get a clean needle.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am

Homophanim wrote:
pseudorastafari wrote:
How did quote go?

Was bored, had nothing to do and the post vaguely related to thread at hand?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:08 am

The thread at hand isn't intended to consist of "lol drugs are so rad let's ramble about them", it's about education and at least somewhat intelligent discussion, which is why tucker was annoyed by your non-contribution.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:57 am
Profile WWW

ScientistSalarian wrote:
Homophanim wrote:
pseudorastafari wrote:
How did quote go?

Was bored, had nothing to do and the post vaguely related to thread at hand?

Well we try to actually contribute information, not stupid rambling. Try and keep up, read a few of the 49 other pages and maybe get an idea of how things are going on.

In more important news, I improved my jarbowl today.
The bowl is a piece of a lamp so it can be disassembled in moments, the tinfoil is there to seal things up and it can be balled up and stuffed in the lamp bowl in moments. Delicious stealth.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 am

Happy 4/20, everybody! About an hour and a half ago, I hit off of some resin with another person. The first time, I put a scrap of a paper towel in, in order to help loosen up, and toked it first. Pretty nasty, but it did the job after I removed the paper from the bowl, and scraped the sides a bit with a nice clean nail, loosening the leftovers even more. Then we each took 3 hits (man, resin is really smooth compared to what I'm used to, but I only got a long, sustained buzz from it), and went inside, and I failed magic tricks lol

Anyways, when you don't have any weed, but you want to get stoned, is resin a good alternative? Does the kind/amount of weed used in the pipe/bowl before affect how good the resin is? Do you know anything about whether 'loosening' helped at all? Thanks beforehand.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 am

Oh yeah, 4/20 exists.

Doesn't make much sense in countries where we have DDMMYY dates, but still.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 am
Profile WWW

YHTFLKC wrote:
Happy 4/20, everybody! About an hour and a half ago, I hit off of some resin with another person. The first time, I put a scrap of a paper towel in, in order to help loosen up, and toked it first. Pretty nasty, but it did the job after I removed the paper from the bowl, and scraped the sides a bit with a nice clean nail, loosening the leftovers even more. Then we each took 3 hits (man, resin is really smooth compared to what I'm used to, but I only got a long, sustained buzz from it), and went inside, and I failed magic tricks lol

Anyways, when you don't have any weed, but you want to get stoned, is resin a good alternative? Does the kind/amount of weed used in the pipe/bowl before affect how good the resin is? Do you know anything about whether 'loosening' helped at all? Thanks beforehand.

What the ♥♥♥♥ do you normally smoke? Resin is harsh and tastes like ♥♥♥♥. Resin's fine for when you're runnin' dry. Of course the kind of weed effects it, different highs different cannabinoids different resin. More heat to the smoking material is always good.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm

I usually smoke J's but they're more harsh than the resin from my pipe for some reason

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:26 am

I have smoked a homemade vapourizer once or twice those things are really harsh. Resin usually just tastes like ♥♥♥♥ to me but this may be because i always smoke it out of a bong.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Cadwaller wrote:
Homophanim wrote:

Speaking of intramuscular injections, how are you going to get your needle Orphanim? I have a hookup for ketamine and I'd prefer to shoot it up if I know how to get a clean needle.

CVS or some other pharmacy. Just say you need 'em for your diabetes.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Is there any way I can tone down the ED ecstasy gives you? The two don't go well together for prom since I'm taking a date.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 79  Next