View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
TrouserDemon wrote:
What would you suggest then, that can be made easily with stuff I can get at home?

Make a steam roller out of a paper towel tube would be easiest. Same concept as a regular pipe but the opposite end of the thing is the carb. Again, though, steamrollers are harsh and hit hard. Do they have those little bottles of soda in Europe? They're like the same volume as a coke can. You can just make a hole in the bottom and a bowl up top and hit it like that, so you can take it slower.
Here I'll find a bunch of pictures of my home made ♥♥♥♥.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Water bottle + pen + tinfoil = love.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-t ... -bong.html

*EDIT*

Goddamned ninja'd.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 pm

What kind of tape / method do you find works best to make those things airtight?

My homemade bongs are always ♥♥♥♥

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Either electrical tape or hot glue.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 am

Modelling clay, whitty, modelling clay. Quit being an amateur.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:55 am

You can do AMAZING things with hot glue and acrylic.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 am

Alright, have a few more drug experiences to recount.

For all of you who are thinking about doing dramamine/benadryl, don't. I took 300 mg, which supposed to be an easily perceivable but sub-deleriant dose, and went to bed. When I was sitting in bed, I first had a gradual sense of dis-ease, which was likely due to the reputation of the drug, and eventually a very strong, raw buzz developed, which felt like a mix between pain, itchiness, and an excruciating level of the physical restlessness that people sometimes have when they can't fall asleep. The air looked very thin, almost as if I were in outer space, and it cast an unhealthy, dead look on everything around me. It was very uncomfortable to lie in bed, and I had an increased susceptibility to the slight anxiety I had felt about taking the drug, thinking constantly that I would see horrible insectlike monsters in the corners of my dark room whenever I moved my eyes. Although one could say that this was because I was in the wrong state before taking the benadryl, I generally have a very high tolerance to anxiety under the influence of drugs, and was not especially afraid even when the cops picked me up on the last experience I mentioned.
After finally falling asleep about 5 hours later, I woke up with an extremely itchy ♥♥♥♥. Whether this was an allergic reaction or simply a normal side effect, I do not know, but it was incredibly painful, so bad that I had to scratch it every few seconds and leave each class several times so that I could put warm wet paper towels on it in the bathroom. It was eventually so painful that I wished I could just cut it off to get rid of the itching. Strangely, it had no swelling or redness, and the itching subsided by lunch.

Secondly, I've done DXM maybe ten times since the last mentioned experience, and I recently took a 1020 mg dose, which was unfortunately weakened significantly by the cold at the time. As I usually do, I walked around outside to wait for the threshold effects to start coming on, and had fairly little effect after about an hour. I then sat down against a tree and closed by eyes, and felt myself slipping into DXM madness, similar to the trance I was in when I got picked up by the police, and unsure how long it would last, managed to pull myself out, thinking it safer to go inside. I then went and lay on my bed, and as my mind wandered eventually realized that I was capable in my current state of "exploring" memories of my early childhood in an almost chronological fashion where I was able to use each memory in a given day to prompt another memory from that day, and eventually develop of a clear memory of the day that contained that original memory. These memories required no effort whatsoever, and seemed to almost project themselves upon my mind. DXM seems to have a very strong empathogenic effect on me, more powerful than opiates, alcohol, mushrooms, or weed, as I have had profound feelings of universal connection, a strong desire to be with humans, and a very bizarre facebook conversation where I professed love to a girl I was not particularly interested in and wholeheartedly wrote eloquent love poetry to her, apparently good enough to keep her talking to me from 12 to 5 am. In this experience I experienced a similar revelation as I recalled my childhood, which I only vaguely remember, but centered around how little people are conscious of and value the many experiences people have lived through, for thousands of days, and plod along into the future without the awareness of their humungous personal legacy.
Finally, I had 2 three gram weed brownies last week and had very pleasant effects. I took the first one before lunch and it took about twenty minutes to come on, and after about 40 minutes had an absolutely delightful euphoria, a very clean buzz and disinhibition as well as the appearance to lightness to everything. Even better, hardly any paranoia was present, which usually exists to a small extent when I get high at school, and I entertained a large group of people with fairly absurd and clever humor. Aside from an inappropriate joke where I turned away from a large chested friend, saying "theres too much boob over there", I felt very agreeable and socially comfortable and didn't even flinch when my biology teacher commented jokingly on my "devil eyes" (implying that I was stoned because of my red eyes). After a very fun but very poorly played tennis game (I was beaten 10-1), I ate the second brownie, and a very strong sedation and euphoria kicked in after a few hours, along with very noticeable color changes in my vision, and a high amount of "electric vision", the warm, buzzing vision people experience when they're high.
I'd say the weed brownies overall had more euphoria, much more visual change, more sedation, and more grounded than smoking weed, while smoking weed has a stronger peak, more musical appreciation, more hilarity, and less of a body load.
Well, I hope someone who has alot of time on their hands enjoys reading this.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:52 am

Thank you for that information. I have never had brownies and I am starting to get the feeling that I am missing out. Does anybody know how to make brownies? Apart from using THC butter i have no idea.

Weed is the most amazing thing on the planet. It's not even a drug its a plant. Jah made it for humans to gain wisdom and live in peace :D.

Also, any suggestions on the best music to enhance a mind buzz? I mostly listen to Bob Marley, and the sketchiest stuff I have is Infected Mushroom.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:39 am

pseudorastafari wrote:
Also, any suggestions on the best music to enhance a mind buzz? I mostly listen to Bob Marley, and the sketchiest stuff I have is Infected Mushroom.

Deadmou5.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 am

pseudorastafari wrote:
Thank you for that information. I have never had brownies and I am starting to get the feeling that I am missing out. Does anybody know how to make brownies? Apart from using THC butter i have no idea.

Weed is the most amazing thing on the planet. It's not even a drug its a plant. Jah made it for humans to gain wisdom and live in peace :D.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-k ... steps.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2D-4niMueo
Chillwave <3

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:39 am

Too much time on your hands lol

That 420 magazine link will be incredibly useful - now i just need to save enough to buy an ounce. ♥♥♥♥

There has been no legalization discussion. wtf? You say you are stoners?!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 am

This thread is drug information, generally, not really a whole lot of discussion beyond safety, ingestion, some biochem information, etc etc. I've done my best to keep sociology out of it. None of you want to hear me rail on about the racist crack/cocaine disparity etc

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am

You have a point. I could also go on for hours on the subject.

In that case, have you recently found any (preferably non government sponsored) studies on the effects of marijuana. Too many people believe the lies we hear from the drug war propaganda, and I would like to do my part to get the truth out.

Side note: CANADA'S MARIJUANA PROHIBITION LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL (Parliament has a year to make new ones). Now we have a real chance to set this country right.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Ontario's prohibition laws*
There are a million studies on weed. Google MAPS.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 am

I live in Ontario.
I forgot that there are also other places in Canada. :roll:

I was hoping my laziness would keep paying off - but there must be a few links to studies that you know of (fine I'll get off my ass and do some searches).

And if you have any links that would back up your thoughts on this racist disparity I would be happy to hear hear of them.

Sociology can stay off the thread but links would help me out a lot.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 79  Next