View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Ociamarru wrote:
Yo, I have a question. We have what look like Amanita muscaria in our backyard, and she wants to pick and prepare them 'n' give 'em to me, my sister, etc. Is there a way to be sure they ARE shrooms, or should we withhold from playing Magical Backyard Omnomnom Adventure?

Are you even aware of how god awful Amanita Muscaria is? Deliriants suck. I, your fearless leader, have tried them once. I mean I'll probably do them again but the spider that came out of my ♥♥♥♥ is pretty strong persuasion not to.
No I'm not kidding.
Also dying from overdose is easy. Ever had to drink a charcoal slushee? It's not pleasant.
But assuming you're intending to consume them as food, wikipedia has an excellent little guide on the right http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

I applaud all of you for exactly the correct responses. Only thing you did wrong is really requesting pictures. There are a few variables that can be used to determine what species of mushroom it is, including spore print color, gill configuration, and a few others. There are also dangerous lookalikes which you should make yourself aware of. Clitocybe subclavipes and C. clavipes (neither of these psychoactive) are nearly indistinguishable in the field, their only differentiating factors being visible under a microscope. Wild mushrooms are extremely dangerous for the inexperienced and should never be consumed without someone well-versed on the subject or at the very least a hell of a lot of self-education. The shroomery has quite a few excellent resources on how to grow your own, which is the safest way to consume psilocybin mushrooms.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 am

I have some tylenol 3 (Which is 300 mg of acetaminophen with 30 mg of codeine). I was curious if someone could tip me off as to how many I would need to take to get "high" (a.k.a. euphoric).

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:32 am

Ophy, is it your job to test drugs or something?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 am

Out of curiosity, why were you staring at your genitalia whilst on shrooms?

And okay, I won't ♥♥♥♥ with shrooms that are potentially deadly. Thanks for the advice and potential life-saving.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:08 am

nikerulez222 wrote:
I have some tylenol 3 (Which is 300 mg of acetaminophen with 30 mg of codeine). I was curious if someone could tip me off as to how many I would need to take to get "high" (a.k.a. euphoric).

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showwi ... of_Opioids
Recreational doses are between 60 and 250 mg. If you've never experimented with opioids before I suggest 90-120 mg starting dose.
Quote:
Ophy, is it your job to test drugs or something?

More of a hobby.
Quote:
Out of curiosity, why were you staring at your genitalia whilst on shrooms?

And okay, I won't ♥♥♥♥ with shrooms that are potentially deadly. Thanks for the advice and potential life-saving.

I somehow always end up naked on drugs. Makes for interesting conversation. But for the record I ate 28 benadryl tablets, not amanita muscaria. Both are deliriants.

Also dear admins you suck and "No love for homo thugs" would make an EXCELLENT title and you should be banned if you disagree.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 pm
DRLGrump

Ugh, Benadryl.
Anyway, what's a decent starting dose for MXE, and what's the best method of ingestion?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Tomaster wrote:
Ugh, Benadryl.
Anyway, what's a decent starting dose for MXE, and what's the best method of ingestion?

Intranasal and a 30 mg bump should do you well. I presume that since you are buying dangerous untested chemicals that are active at milligram dosages you have a milligram scale that is accurate +/- 2 mg, because to do otherwise would just be utterly ♥♥♥♥ retarded. Don't forget your allergy bump.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 pm
DRLGrump

I've got the scale, but I'm unfamiliar with the allergy bump.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Tomaster wrote:
I've got the scale, but I'm unfamiliar with the allergy bump.

2-3 mg dose to test for allergies. What kind of scale do you have?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Whatcha know 'bout Tylenol PM?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine, which you would have found out with about six seconds of effort. Useless recreationally.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Aww man.

Oh well, they still put me to sleep for a whole night.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm looking into making a gravity bong thing (the one where you cut the bottom off a bottle and put it in a bucket of water and use the pressure to suck the smoke into it). What materials are safe, and what can I use/make for the bowl/stem thingy that goes in the top?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

TrouserDemon wrote:
I'm looking into making a gravity bong thing (the one where you cut the bottom off a bottle and put it in a bucket of water and use the pressure to suck the smoke into it). What materials are safe, and what can I use/make for the bowl/stem thingy that goes in the top?

Anything metal that isn't radioactive or a dangerous heavy metal (e.g. lead) will work. Gravity bongs straight kill though, so if you're doing this for a first time I suggest against it. Otherwise, they're piss easy to make and you'd have to be ♥♥♥♥ stupid to ♥♥♥♥ it up. Cut the bottom off a 2 liter, make a bowl out of tinfoil, you're done. The plastic around the lid is thick enough so that it won't burn or vaporize the plastic so you don't have to worry about that unless you're straight torching the bowl.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 pm

What would you suggest then, that can be made easily with stuff I can get at home?

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 79  Next