View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
I remember Concerta. I can't really tell you much about it, because I was on like eight other drugs at the time, but if I remember correctly, after my psychiatrist introduced it to my drug cocktail I became even less active. I don't know if it was Concerta alone that did it or that it was interacting with one of the other drugs.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Concerta is methylphenidate just like Ritalin, but probably a slightly different molecule or capsule design to just renew its patent before it becomes generic.

Speaking of stimulants, Orphanim said he had experience with Ecstasy. How obvious would Ecstasy (Molly) be to take before a school Prom? Would it be safe to drive afterwards?

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:56 am

I might be able to answer that:

I've done E once or twice. The first time i did I got really ♥♥♥♥ up and got lockjaw for an hour, among other things. I saw unicorn horns on the horses and other ♥♥♥♥. However, i was a lightweight.

To me, it would really depend on the dosage and the amount of drugs you do normally. The effects so far as I can remember, that a person would notice, would be dilated pupils, excessive energy, unless you start sketching out - then it would be more noticable.

As for driving i can't really help except to tell you that the effects last for around 8 hours

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh my word I leave for a week and look what you do.
Quote:
Oh, hey, I'm doing Adderall soon! What's the best method of administration? Snorting, swallowing, parachuting, or some other method?

Rail that ♥♥♥♥ if it isn't XR. Cadwaller is completely wrong and it is ten thousand times better when snorted.
Quote:
Also, anyone here ever taken Methoxamine (MXE)? I've (hopefully) found a reliable vendor, and I'd like to see what you people think of it, if you've done it.

Ah, my boys are growing up. Methoxetamine is a ♥♥♥♥ excellent drug, if you like dissociatives. www.safeorscam.com is your friend.
Quote:
I have two large bottles of Focalin and Concerta.
Do those give the similar whatever of adderall?
They're just a different ADD med so I guess they would but I dunno.

Concerta = diet coke
That ♥♥♥♥ is the bomb but you almost certainly will get addicted with a large supply and any habitual use whatsoever. Tread carefully, young skywalker.
Quote:
Speaking of stimulants, Orphanim said he had experience with Ecstasy. How obvious would Ecstasy (Molly) be to take before a school Prom? Would it be safe to drive afterwards?

Are you ♥♥♥♥' retarded? "HAY GUYS NEVER DONE E B4 BUT I'LL BE CHILL 2 DRIVE RITE????"
jesus
And ecstasy is an extremely obvious drug. You will be one chatty ♥♥♥♥, and people will wonder why you've been rubbing your pants leg (your head will be going OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SOFT) for 20 minutes.
Quote:
I might be able to answer that:

I've done E once or twice. The first time i did I got really ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up and got lockjaw for an hour, among other things. I saw unicorn horns on the horses and other ♥♥♥♥. However, i was a lightweight.

To me, it would really depend on the dosage and the amount of drugs you do normally. The effects so far as I can remember, that a person would notice, would be dilated pupils, excessive energy, unless you start sketching out - then it would be more noticable.

As for driving i can't really help except to tell you that the effects last for around 8 hours

Hello uninformed gentleman. You did not get ecstasy. MDMA produces 0 visuals whatsoever. Also MDMA lasts for 4-6 hours. The only thing you got right here was "it would really depend on the dosage". I would be down to rail 30-40 mgs of MDMA (average dose being 100) and going somewhere like prom.

That being said I will choke any of you ♥♥♥♥ if you ask me if you'll be okay to drive on any drug again. The answer is always no. For ♥♥♥♥'s sake what are you going to do if you get distracted by something pretty for a few seconds and drive a car load of people into an oak?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Ok I was wrong. The guy didn't even say it was pure MDMA he said it was double stacks.

I was just trying to help Cadwaller out by telling him what my first experience with E was, maybe giving him an idea of what could possibly go down.

I am sorry if i enroached on your highness's territory while you were gone.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 am
Loose Canon

When you're dealing with things that can kill you if done wrong, misinformation is very bad.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:46 am
Profile WWW

That is a fair point.

An overdose of E can kill you and would be the most direct way to die from drugs.
But I addressed that:
pseudorastafari wrote:
To me, it would really depend on the dosage and the amount of drugs you do normally.

Granted i didn't say whether ten tabs or one would be too much, but I would assume common sense would be used. I didn't say anything about driving either, because i don't assume to tell people what to do. I will freely admit that (in this case) was a mistake.

I don't think I provided any misinformation though. I told you what my trip was like and that was all. Seeing ♥♥♥♥ (or not) will not kill you - unless you sketch out, which is totally up to you. I also forgot to mention that i had smoked a lot of really good weed so that might have had something to do with it.

As I see it, most of my problem was that I wasnt specific enough. It won't happen again.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 am

As I see it, most of your problem was that you had a non-standard experience, misquoted the duration of effect, gave incorrect information about noticeable symptoms and didn't say "NO DON'T DRIVE WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥" even though when you took what you thought was MDMA you got lockjaw and visually hallucinated for 8 hours (as far as you've told us).

What kind of prom goes for >8 hours or what kind of roads do you drive on that you'd be safe on while watching horses with unicorn horns "and other ♥♥♥♥"?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:40 am
Profile WWW

Pressed pills.
Double stack, triple stack, double dipped, etc etc etc. All of these terms mean absolutely ♥♥♥♥ nothing. Naught but bull♥♥♥♥ upsell tactics.
http://www.pillreports.com
If you're going to buy pressed pills, buy testing kits.
pseudorastafari you probably got a pill cut with a 2c or some ♥♥♥♥.
What you did wrong was failing to mention this
Quote:
Ok I was wrong. The guy didn't even say it was pure MDMA he said it was double stacks.

Me? I instantly knew you had taken a pressed pill that was more than likely cut. Everyone else? Not so much. Specificity is important.

Also jaw clenching is extremely common on MDMA and drugs in general and I suggest you stock up if you intend to do drugs with any sort of regularity.
Quote:
I am sorry if i enroached on your highness's territory while you were gone.

Yeah, me too. If I'd been gone longer you might've killed someone. Spoilers: This is a real danger.
Quote:
Granted i didn't say whether ten tabs or one would be too much, but I would assume common sense would be used. I didn't say anything about driving either, because i don't assume to tell people what to do. I will freely admit that (in this case) was a mistake.

Listen, dude. When I made this thread, I took on a not-insubstantial amount of responsibility. Drugs are dangerous. There's no doubt about that. It is not your local playground and there's nobody handing out ice cream cones and helmets. In this thread, there are very few experienced users. Most of the people posting and reading have never touched a drug in their life, or have only smoked weed or something like that. Nobody else has the knowledge I do, and that's fine, I have too much free time. But I, and you if you intend to answer questions instead of just ask them, have a certain responsibility as to what I say and do and what impressions I give. I'm not too worried about whitty ♥♥♥♥ around with stims, he's got a good head on his shoulders. But someone asking if they can ♥♥♥♥ drive the first time they take a drug? At that point, you shouldn't be worried about "assuming to tell people what to do". You should be worried for someone's life. Think before you talk, your words might have unintended consequences, and not necessarily for yourself.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Notice how I didn't tell Cadwaller to drive (or anything else). When I posted, I assumed that you will apply common sense to whatever I am saying. I would not tell someone to do something that could get them killed.

I'm just the same as the rest of these dudes who have never touched a drug in their life, with maybe a little more experience, and I was trying to apply that "experience". ♥♥♥♥

But people, stop taking me apart. I get the picture. Get on top of that kind of ♥♥♥♥ if you have a problem (as in post "dont listen to this guy he doesnt have a clue). Homophanim did this, so he can say whatever he wants.

So ya i was wrong. I didn't know how wrong I was, and i won't ♥♥♥♥ do it again.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

positive oscillations

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:21 am

Yo, I have a question. We have what look like Amanita muscaria in our backyard, and she wants to pick and prepare them 'n' give 'em to me, my sister, etc. Is there a way to be sure they ARE shrooms, or should we withhold from playing Magical Backyard Omnomnom Adventure?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:26 am
Loose Canon

Homophanim wrote:
Don't pick wild mushrooms. There are a large variety of extremely dangerous look-alikes which can kill you or put you in the hospital. If you really, really have to do it, and he's done it before, bring pictures, spore prints, and descriptions of the species you want. A better alternative would be growing them! It's easy and fun.

Yeah, mushrooms of all kinds are tricky little bastards. Easy to mistake one for another, and there are plenty of poisonous ones out there.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:29 am
Profile WWW

Google Goggles.
Awesome app.
Takes a picture of anything and searches it on Google.

I'd say post pics so the pro can see? That's what I would do. I for one wouldn't be able to tell you.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:48 am

No one here will be able to tell you what it is even with pictures. Mushrooms are way too dangerous for the inexperienced.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 79  Next