View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Yo Cadwaller you failed to mention that DXM dosage varies by weight, and that there is a handy calculator on the dextroverse. You should also read through all of the Dextroverse, because there are several quite easy ♥♥♥♥ that will kill you.
Oh by the way I'm back.
So check it, kids, I've got some exciting news for you. I don't remember if I hit upon 4-AcO-DMT, but I think I did, so I'll talk like I did. I have a substantial quantity of this on its way to me as we speak, and this weekend is going to be wild. To add to the festivities, I've also got some N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, or, as some of you may know it, DMT. DMT, for those not in the know, is one of the most intense psychedelics known to man. It lasts about 15 minutes, and is guaranteed to make you leave the planet for a little while.
And I'm going to be doing it live on camera for your enjoyment!
Tentatively, the date is Saturday evening, but that depends on a few things.
Oh and I'm debating taking about 35 mg of 4-AcO-DMT and doing the DMT while peaking, but I kind of want to give this drug its own chance. Oh, by the way, 35 mg of 4-aco is an insane amount. And I'm considering 55. The average dose is about 15 mg.
♥♥♥♥'s gonna go down, y'all.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 am
DRLGrump

This place needs a revival :(
Also, 600mg of DXM right now. Woohoo.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 am

Hey tucker :)

Hopefully I'll be able to drop in on the feed, though the whole time zone thing means that could be hard. Tape it for those of us who're curious but can't be there on the day, eh?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:47 am
Profile WWW

I intend to, but the date def. isn't gonna be saturday, because I'm gonna be tripping with a friend of mine on that day. Maybe Sunday? I need to pick up a meth pipe and a torch.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:12 pm
DRLGrump

Oh, hey, I got ninja'd by him. Anyway, where are you going to be streaming it? Cause I'd love to watch.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Justin.tv, I may be able to get it tomorrow. If it is, it'll be later in the evening. 6 PM EST is tentative date, if it happens at all. I will post info in the thread around 3-4 EST and it'll be happening here.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:08 am

So would I.

Also, what are some basic things to know about shrooms? A friend of mine wants to try and harvest some around his ranch, and wants me in on it. I'd be fine with it, I'd just like to know some moar.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 am
DRLGrump

That was really bizarre. I threw up about an hour into the DXM, and I couldn't stop laughing as I was vomiting. And then I felt great afterward.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 am

whitty wrote:
So would I.

Also, what are some basic things to know about shrooms? A friend of mine wants to try and harvest some around his ranch, and wants me in on it. I'd be fine with it, I'd just like to know some moar.

Don't pick wild mushrooms. There are a large variety of extremely dangerous look-alikes which can kill you or put you in the hospital. If you really, really have to do it, and he's done it before, bring pictures, spore prints, and descriptions of the species you want. A better alternative would be growing them! It's easy and fun.

But about shrooms as a drug:
Psychedelic mushrooms are by far one of my favorites. They're the perfect introduction to psychedelics. They're goofy, fun, and not too overbearing. Don't even worry about preparing for it, really. You're gonna have a blast. Treat it like you would any other psychedelic, really. Mindset and place (set and setting) are the two most important things when it comes to tripping. Be in a place you won't be disturbed for about eight hours. Be somewhere you won't be exposed to danger or anxiety. Have good music, good company, and soda. Soda is ♥♥♥♥ crazy while tripping. It feels like you're drowning in champagne. It is AWESOME. Good luck, and have fun, my fellow psychonaut! Is this going to be your first trip?

Tomaster: DXM is like that. Dextromethorphan will almost undoubtedly make you throw up, and guaifenesin will make you nauseous as a ♥♥♥♥. Find something with DXM as the only active ingredient, and do an extraction if possible. http://dextroverse.org/index2.shtml Dextroverse is your friend.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:36 am
DRLGrump

Homophanim wrote:
Tomaster: DXM is like that. Dextromethorphan will almost undoubtedly make you throw up, and guaifenesin will make you nauseous as a ♥♥♥♥. Find something with DXM as the only active ingredient, and do an extraction if possible. http://dextroverse.org/index2.shtml Dextroverse is your friend.

I used the Robotussin gel caps, which only have 15mg of DXM per cap, with no other active ingredients. I've done 600 before without vomiting, does a full stomach have an affect on that? Also, I was using Erowid, but Dextroverse looks good.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 am

Gel caps are basically guaranteed to make you vomit. It varies by person, though. I, personally, have taken 1.2 grams of DXM with around 4 grams of guaifenesin and got nothing at all in the way of stomach discomfort.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 pm

So the time has been moved to 2:45 EST tomorrow. I can't promise this, so I'll just have a live Q&A some time this week. I will, however, do a little monologue and ♥♥♥♥ before and after I smoke the DMT, talking a little bit about it, how it works, what it does, etc.

Last edited by Homophanim on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Homophanim wrote:
whitty wrote:
So would I.

Don't pick wild mushrooms. There are a large variety of extremely dangerous look-alikes which can kill you or put you in the hospital. If you really, really have to do it, and he's done it before, bring pictures, spore prints, and descriptions of the species you want. A better alternative would be growing them! It's easy and fun.

But about shrooms as a drug:
Psychedelic mushrooms are by far one of my favorites. They're the perfect introduction to psychedelics. They're goofy, fun, and not too overbearing. Don't even worry about preparing for it, really. You're gonna have a blast. Treat it like you would any other psychedelic, really. Mindset and place (set and setting) are the two most important things when it comes to tripping. Be in a place you won't be disturbed for about eight hours. Be somewhere you won't be exposed to danger or anxiety. Have good music, good company, and soda. Soda is ♥♥♥♥ crazy while tripping. It feels like you're drowning in champagne. It is AWESOME. Good luck, and have fun, my fellow psychonaut! Is this going to be your first trip?

Yep, first trip. His second, I think.
When he told me he was just gonna go picking them himself I kinda questioned him a bit, but he didn't end up finding any anyways. So he got some off a friend of ours and they had a blast. That was like 3 or 4 weeks ago. But yeah thanks for the info.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 am

Homophanim wrote:
So the time has been moved to 2:45 EST tomorrow. I can't promise this, so I'll just have a live Q&A some time this week. I will, however, do a little monologue and ♥♥♥♥ before and after I smoke the DMT, talking a little bit about it, how it works, what it does, etc.

Scratch that again, yes I can promise this, 2:30 EST it is. Sorry this is so sketchy, I'm working around not having a car, and I'm going to go trip balls on an irresponsible amount of 4-AcO-DMT with a good friend today and that's more important to me than a live Q&A. But my current plans are set in stone, I'm riding a bike 5 miles in the cold so I can show you guys what DMT looks like and answer questions and ♥♥♥♥. Be grateful, even if this is kind of last minute!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm

http://j-tv.me/hQrCMf We're doin' this

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 79  Next