View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
FoiL wrote:
Ociamarru wrote:
My mom is intent on us having shrooms growing in our backyard, but I told her they aren't shrooms. She says she wants to pick them and I told her she shouldn't because I'm paranoid they're some horrible fungus that causes her eyes to bleed out. Anyone here, if I took pictures, would they be able to identify them as shrooms or not?

20+ people are on the verge of death in Taiwan if I remember correctly and a few died here in Portugal some years ago. Like ophanim said, mushroom identification is hard enough with the proper know-how (there's more to a mushroom than looks), so yeah, don't pick ♥♥♥♥ out of the floor and eat it.

AND FLY AGARIC
THESE SHITS. POISON. NEVER EAT THEM. These little mario mushfags cause so many deaths. Fly agaric, amanita muscaria, whatever. They're dangerous.

Last edited by Ophanim on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 am
Profile WWW

Ophanim wrote:
AND FLY AGARIC

THESE SHITS. POISON. NEVER EAT THEM. These little mario mushfags cause so many deaths. Fly agaric, amanita muscaria, whatever. They're dangerous.

Saw one of these by a car park, not 20 minutes ago.
Thought about making chicken & mushroom pie for my mother.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Well, you still could if you hate her enough.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:45 pm

spungypirate wrote:
What are the thoughts on Robitussin? I drank a bottle the other day and got rather ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up feeling, could hardly walk around my room or watch tv without falling over and not moving...
I am wondering if there is anything I can do if I do it again that will reduce how dizzy I get, maybe make it more fun...
Any ideas?

Mucinex DM is safer to take than Robitussin, has the same active ingredient (DXM), and is much less unpleasant to take. The worst symptoms of taking alot of Mucinex DM are nausea and vomiting from the guaffenesin. Robitussin, on the other hand, is the thing that famously sends people to the hospital.

I also found a guide which appears to be a very effective way of extracting the DXM out of robitussin, which if done correctly gives pure DXM powder, which is much less dangerous than the stuff you usually take it with. It involves using solvents, however, so be careful.

http://www.drugsandbooze.com/showthread ... bb&t=22169

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Cadwaller wrote:
spungypirate wrote:
What are the thoughts on Robitussin? I drank a bottle the other day and got rather ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up feeling, could hardly walk around my room or watch tv without falling over and not moving...
I am wondering if there is anything I can do if I do it again that will reduce how dizzy I get, maybe make it more fun...
Any ideas?

Mucinex DM is safer to take than Robitussin, has the same active ingredient (DXM), and is much less unpleasant to take. The worst symptoms of taking alot of Mucinex DM are nausea and vomiting from the guaffenesin. Robitussin, on the other hand, is the thing that famously sends people to the hospital.

I also found a guide which appears to be a very effective way of extracting the DXM out of robitussin, which if done correctly gives pure DXM powder, which is much less dangerous than the stuff you usually take it with. It involves using solvents, however, so be careful.

http://www.drugsandbooze.com/showthread ... bb&t=22169

It is most certainly not safer, it has twice the Guaifenesin:DXM ratio of Robitussin DM. What made you think it was safer? They're the exact same thing, except with a higher chance of poisoning yourself with guaifenesin. That, and Mucinex is in tablet form whereas Robitussin DM is mixed with a bunch of high-fructose corn syrup.
Seriously people, unless you have hard medical fact which states something, don't recommend things like this. Your recommendation is relatively harmless, but it could have been something exponentially more harmful.
This too http://www.dextroverse.org/extractions.html

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah, I think I got it mixed up with coircidin , which is supposed to be pretty dangerous in high doses. Don't take coricidin. Also, how much DXM is in a max strength 8 ounce bottle of robitussin? I can't find out.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Cadwaller wrote:
Yeah, I think I got it mixed up with coircidin , which is supposed to be pretty dangerous in high doses. Don't take coricidin. Also, how much DXM is in a max strength 8 ounce bottle of robitussin? I can't find out.

If you have the bottle, work it out. It should list total volume and how much DXM is in a teaspoon or something. Coricidin cold and cough has acetaminophen in it, which will cause liver failure. Make sure what you have only has DXM or just guaf.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

Imageis addictive, right?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:26 am

Does the pope ♥♥♥♥ in his hat? Meth is one of the hardest habits to break.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 am
Profile WWW

DPH is now on my "never ever ever" list. Having experimented with it, I can safely say it is my least favorite thing in the world ever. It's a deliriant (ala Fly Agaric, except it doesn't poison you into delirium) hallucinogen and also the scariest ♥♥♥♥ thing ever. DPH is diphenydramine, the ♥♥♥♥ in benadryl. If you take enough of it (say 700 mg) you will leave go ♥♥♥♥ insane for about 12-15 hours. You will hallucinate vividly, and won't be able to tell what is real from what is not. Everything that you see is as real to you as anything else in the world. Spiders sprouting from your ceiling and dropping to the floor around you, floating televisions broadcasting nonsense and static, shadow people, ghostly faces staring at you from the darkness. You'll hear things that aren't there, feel things that aren't there, all of your senses go crazy. At one point a ♥♥♥♥ shark fin was circling my bed. My carpet was crawling with trillions of ants and I could hear them singing as they worked and toiled. My hands became translucent and my bones glowed a radioactive blue. The lights would flicker on and off, and I could see the switch moving but nothing was touching it. I was whispering to myself for about an hour, telling myself not to try to kill the spiders because if I started I couldn't have stopped. At one point I went blind for five minutes, cowering under my blankets and trying not to scream as an ocean of spiders crashed wave after wave against my bed.

I masturbated and a ♥♥♥♥ spider came out of my ♥♥♥♥.

I knew this was going to be awful when I went into it, and I'm glad I did it, but never again. Ever. As of now I am afraid to pee.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:56 pm
Profile WWW

What to do when surrounded by millions of spiders and ants, oh and a shark:
Ophanim wrote:
I masturbated and a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ spider came out of my ♥♥♥♥.

I really shouldn't laugh about this, but come on.....

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

That was near the beginning, it was the first thing I saw.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

What exactly did that look like? Did it squeeze out and expand, or make a big bulge as it came out, or rip open the end, or what?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:44 pm

I'm...actually curious as well.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I don't think he was really worried about that at the time. Besides, it probably came out in ways you couldn't imagine.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 79  Next