View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
whitty wrote:
spog wrote:
Got drug searched while high today.
Bad times.

Obligatory:
Tell us the story, bro!

Was on a break from school and friend decided to get out a joint.

We were at this church at the end of the road of my school. Down the opposite way is a police station.
Friend is such an idiot for wanting to smoke it there. Way to public
Anyway two cops cycle past us, but were wearing those completely black uniforms that only say Police on the sleeves so we only noticed as they went past. Threw the rest of the joint away fast as we ♥♥♥♥ could.
10 seconds later they come back round the corner to search us all. We were all clean apart from one friend with a gram.
Still was ♥♥♥♥ scary getting searched while high, especially when they asked for my eye colour. Proper sketched out

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:13 am

Geti wrote:
From what I could find it looked like a tobacco product, I've never heard of it. Why would you get some stupid brand name kiddie drugs anyway? If you're going to smoke dope, make sure you're not going to be tested for it any time soon and go for it, or you're just wasting your time, surely?

Maybe tucker will come in and shut me up and "berry blend" is actually THIS DECADE'S NEW CRAZE CAUSE IT'S JUST SO GOOD SMOKE IT CHEW IT COOK IT IN FOOD WHATEVER IT'S LIKE WEED BUT BETTER AND LEGAL AND TASTES LIKE BLUEBERRIES or whatever but I seriously doubt it; everything I've heard about "legal" drugs that've got a brand name (as opposed to 2C-E and the like) amounts to either "I'm 14 and think drugs are soooooooooo kool d00d lol, also I liked the facebook page for it" or "waste of money don't do it".

Hey so I was gone but here I am. "Berry blend" most likely refers to a new-ish legal high, the most common term referring to which is K2. It's sold as herbal incense and is basically herbs sprayed with unscheduled synthetic cannabinoids, usually of the JWH-*** or HU-*** series. Wiki jwh-018, I don't remember if I talked about it here. They're more popular than the legal psychedelics because they're cheap, are a cannabinoid (should be obvious as to why this would give them a larger market), and you don't piss positive when you smoke it. And for the record, there are other legal highs which are branded that work, they're just rarer.
Hyperkultra wrote:
See: getting high off of sound.

I-doser can actually work, which is not the same thing as saying "I-doser works.". The placebo effect is not a small thing.
Cadwaller wrote:
A head high means it changes your thought process and psychological perception of reality, wheras a body high relates to the sedation, head buzz, and distortion in the senses that the marijuana causes. The head high gives the aspect of marijuana which makes people have perspective shifts and revelations about the world and the body high is more of the part of marijuana people stereotypically associate it with, like the munchies, being slow and lazy, and having dumb, happy smiles.

Personally I think that the head high is a much more interesting part of marijuana because it makes the user think very differently, and makes the user incredibly artistically creative. If I wanted to feel really good and laid back I'd just take some opiates.

It's worth noting that sativa can aggravate anxiety. I prefer indica just for this reason.
Cadwaller wrote:
Ok, I have a question for Orphanim: I know nutmegs considered a pretty shitty drug but whats your opinion on it? Is it worth doing or is it just a dangerous waste of time?

Worthless and stupid. Don't bother. No idea about harm potential, ask erowid and wiki.
spog wrote:
Got drug searched while high today.
Bad times.

Drug scares are always the worst. Try walking down a dirt road smoking a joint and having some guy yell at you from his yard about the police. I had a half ounce in my left pocket and two blunts in my right, and I was far away from a safe place. Good thing Florida's mostly woods.

Sorry guys I was away for a few weeks having sex and wearing make-up and kissing boys.
further evidence
Also it's really fun for me when you guys talk about me like I'm the ultimate authority on all things drugs.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 am
Profile WWW

I was high in the wee hours Sunday morning, and I was looking for my friend Krys, who was spending the night, and he was hiding. I didn't know that at the time, and I walked right past where he was four or five times before he jumped out and yelled "Boo!". I jumped, did a 360 degree spin, and landed on my hands and knees. I was paranoid until 5:00 AM, thinking that my brother (13 year old lol) was in on it too.

Oh, and Ophanim, do you know if these work?
I got an orange one for about 3 bucks, and I'd like to know if I was ripped off or not.
P.S. When I was paying for it, I was high, and accidentally gave the guy 7 bucks, but he was cool and notified me.

Aaaaaand, do you know anything about K3 being a dangerous weed substitute?

Edit, smoking with your dad is a really unique experience.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 am

Those are metal 1-hitters.
I wouldn't buy one (more of a pipe/bong man), but, if you want a quick toke and wanna be stealthy, they're fine.
$3-4 sounds about right. So no, you did not get ripped off. But you should have just spent $20 on some cheap glass piece.

*EDIT*
Also, I think you meant k2, not k3. lol
From what I hear it's more intense/shorter, or less intense/longer. Oh, and not safe cuz you're smoking an incense.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 am

Shitting ♥♥♥♥ Tucker every time I see you you look more like my friend Andrew. It'd be scary if you weren't both cool people.
Ophanim wrote:
Also it's really fun for me when you guys talk about me like I'm the ultimate authority on all things drugs.
...When it comes to DRLFF you are, broski.

I like the hat.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

I can't tell which one is Ophanim.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Ophanim is the one with the tophat.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Geti wrote:
I like the hat.

This, and the girl that comes with it.

OT: Would you suggest buying from a coffeeshop or a dealer?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 pm

http://www.mclean.harvard.edu/news/pres ... rt-&id=162

Beep beep.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Quote:
The study included 33 chronic marijuana smokers and 26 control subjects who did not smoke marijuana.

...not so much.

This, for example, has a bigger sample size.

Not that I'm flat out denying that it may cause those effects which have been attributed to it, and I certainly appreciate the potential difficulties in getting more people, but that doesn't mean nuttin'. Not to mention we know precisely nothing about how rigorous the testing was.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm
Profile WWW

whitty wrote:
Those are metal 1-hitters.
I wouldn't buy one (more of a pipe/bong man), but, if you want a quick toke and wanna be stealthy, they're fine.
$3-4 sounds about right. So no, you did not get ripped off. But you should have just spent $20 on some cheap glass piece.

*EDIT*
Also, I think you meant k2, not k3. lol
From what I hear it's more intense/shorter, or less intense/longer. Oh, and not safe cuz you're smoking an incense.

1: Wish I could afford it, and wish sneakiness wasn't an issue.
2: I've heard about both K2 and K3...
3: What if it's only residual K3, and not a full bowl's worth?
4: Has there been a lesson on Magic Mushrooms yet? I'm thinking about helping my pop grow some sometime in the future, but first, I need information on safety, addictiveness, tastiness, etc.
5: Would very much appreciate a list of drugs, organized by addictiveness and safety. I heard that 'shrooms are safer to use than reefer, from a scientific study somewhere...

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 am

My mom is intent on us having shrooms growing in our backyard, but I told her they aren't shrooms. She says she wants to pick them and I told her she shouldn't because I'm paranoid they're some horrible fungus that causes her eyes to bleed out. Anyone here, if I took pictures, would they be able to identify them as shrooms or not?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 am

What are the thoughts on Robitussin? I drank a bottle the other day and got rather ♥♥♥♥ up feeling, could hardly walk around my room or watch tv without falling over and not moving...
I am wondering if there is anything I can do if I do it again that will reduce how dizzy I get, maybe make it more fun...
Any ideas?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:46 am

spungypirate wrote:
What are the thoughts on Robitussin? I drank a bottle the other day and got rather ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up feeling, could hardly walk around my room or watch tv without falling over and not moving...
I am wondering if there is anything I can do if I do it again that will reduce how dizzy I get, maybe make it more fun...
Any ideas?

Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant and a dissociative hallucinogen. Read up on it on erowid, chugging a bottle of cough syrup is a really ♥♥♥♥ bad idea and you can kill yourself without some essential knowledge. It's not really dangerous on its own except in extremely large doses, but there are sometimes ingredients packaged with the syrup that can ♥♥♥♥ with you. Plus, it's really simple to extract DXM and save yourself a stomachache and having to chug a ♥♥♥♥ of high fructose corn syrup. Do some readin', or ask some specific questions.
Quote:
My mom is intent on us having shrooms growing in our backyard, but I told her they aren't shrooms. She says she wants to pick them and I told her she shouldn't because I'm paranoid they're some horrible fungus that causes her eyes to bleed out. Anyone here, if I took pictures, would they be able to identify them as shrooms or not?

Oh my god never ever ♥♥♥♥ do this. Mushroom identification is hard to do even with proper knowledge and a spore print, much less as an amateur. There are only a few strains in the wild I would trust myself to pick and I know a little more than the average bear. If you're going to listen to me, you should never ever ever ever ever ever eeeeever pick mushrooms in the wild without someone who has done it more than a few times before. It's just too ♥♥♥♥ dangerous. Tripping balls/liver failure is a shitty win/lose scenario. If your mother (explain this last word, by the way) is intent on doing some mushrooms, it's extremely easy to grow hallucinogenic mushrooms and can be done for like 50 bucks. http://www.shroomery.org/ Enjoy
Quote:
Aaaaaand, do you know anything about K3 being a dangerous weed substitute?

Not dangerous at all, K3/K2 is a bunch of harmless herbs sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids. It is, in effect, weed. Smoke up but be careful or you'll get an intense anxiety attack. Take one mid-sized toke, wait a minute, see how you feel, and go from there. Proceed, but with caution, noble space cadet.
Quote:
Oh, and not safe cuz you're smoking an incense.

Ahhh ♥♥♥♥♥, that's an assumption. It's sold as incense because of the Analogue Act. It can't be sold for human consumption or it'd be considered a controlled substance. As an incense, it's perfectly legal. Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_chemicals#Law + that whole page for some neat info on legal drugs (including opiates, hallucinogens, cannabinoids, uppers, downers, you name it! THERE'S A WHOLE WORLD OF DRUGS OUT THERE ME BOYOS!)
Quote:
1: Wish I could afford it, and wish sneakiness wasn't an issue.
2: I've heard about both K2 and K3...
3: What if it's only residual K3, and not a full bowl's worth?
4: Has there been a lesson on Magic Mushrooms yet? I'm thinking about helping my pop grow some sometime in the future, but first, I need information on safety, addictiveness, tastiness, etc.
5: Would very much appreciate a list of drugs, organized by addictiveness and safety. I heard that 'shrooms are safer to use than reefer, from a scientific study somewhere...

2: Yep, K3 is just like K2++, same company and everything iirc. Stick with K2 if you lack experience.
4: Magic mushrooms are safe, not addictive in the slightest, and taste like ♥♥♥hole. http://www.shroomery.org
5: Well "safer" is a really complicated term. The most I could do is categorize them in "would do" and "would not do" and maybe elucidate a little on some of the drugs.
Quote:
OT: Would you suggest buying from a coffeeshop or a dealer?

Honestly, I have no idea. That's going to be a regional thing, try both and see how you like.
Disst wrote:
http://www.mclean.harvard.edu/news/press/current.php?kw=mcLean-study-shows-greater-cognitive-deficits-in-marijuana-users-who-start-&id=162

Beep beep.

Beep beep sociological problems as well as medical problems apply here. Correlation does not imply causation. I can explain further if you'd like.

If I missed something, re-ask it! Oh and YHTFLKC those pipes aren't great but for the price it'll work and it's certainly better than a tin can.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 am
Profile WWW

Ociamarru wrote:

20+ people are on the verge of death in Taiwan if I remember correctly and a few died here in Portugal some years ago. Like ophanim said, mushroom identification is hard enough with the proper know-how (there's more to a mushroom than looks), so yeah, don't pick ♥♥♥♥ out of the floor and eat it.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 79  Next