View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Actually you're the one getting bitchy because you thought I was laughing at you, even though I was laughing at your friend, but hey, who's to judge? It's a good attitude to listen to competing opinions, but some ♥♥♥♥'s just ridiculous. Use your brane, broski, that's why you don't want to ruin it, after all.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:42 am
Profile WWW

Well I've got no knowledge of drugs and I'm sure as hell gonna listen to my best friend over some guy over the internet.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:02 am
happy carebear mom

How about you don't trust either and go looking for credible sources? That's the best move.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:05 am

Well, you can't believe the internet.

Evar.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:14 am
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Well then you might as well get the ♥♥♥♥ out, since the entire purpose of this topic is discussion.

If your idea of discussion is covering your ears with your hands and loudly screaming LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU then you really ought to just ♥♥♥♥ leave

At least MLC respects the fact that he's not always right

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:23 am
Loose Canon

Ophanim, I think you should add this and this to the OP in big, bold letters. They're pretty informative, and the grasscity one has a shitload of references to shut up any naysayers. Plus they're good resources for anyone wanting to know more about drugs in general.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:35 am
Profile WWW

Grif wrote:

I do...?

OH RIGHT OF COURSE I DO. :hat:

Sakiskid wrote:
You take acid and you see spiders crawling up your arms, you rip your skin off, it's like a nightmare.

I'm pretty sure the effects of psychedelic drugs aren't consistent.
"OH WHEN YOU TAKE ____ IT LOOKS LIKE THE FLOOR IS LAVA IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME MAN."
Sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about to be honest.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:59 am
Profile WWW

CrazyMLC wrote:
Grif wrote:

I do...?

OH RIGHT OF COURSE I DO. :hat:

Sakiskid wrote:
You take acid and you see spiders crawling up your arms, you rip your skin off, it's like a nightmare.

I'm pretty sure the effects of psychedelic drugs aren't consistent.
"OH WHEN YOU TAKE ____ IT LOOKS LIKE THE FLOOR IS LAVA IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME MAN."
Sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about to be honest.

This is wrong, the effects are fairly consistent, just not to the details. And you don't hallucinate things that aren't there (Large doses notwithstanding. It's also worth mention that AUDITORY hallucinations are fairly common, but are minor. You're not going to hear planes crash outside your house, but soft classical music isn't unheard of.). Distortion, not creation.
Sakiskid wrote:
Well I've got no knowledge of drugs and I'm sure as hell gonna listen to my best friend over some guy over the internet.

Then why did you come to me to specifically question your friend, then get pissy and tell me you're going to believe your friend over me as soon as I got mildly derogatory?

Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:37 am
Profile WWW

I'm sorry. I just had a really rough day and all.
And yes, I know nothing about drugs. Zip. So I came to this thread asking questions, that's all.
And what I meant by you can't ever trust the internet, it's not like I'm not listening. I'm just saying that everything everybody says is different.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:30 am

Actually, if you distinguish reputable sources, a lot of the time you'll find that the remaining sources are in agreement, if only about the issue's evidence being inconclusive as of yet.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 am
Profile WWW
DRLGrump

Ophanim, question. If I want to make a homemade pipe, what should I use? I've looked around, and haven't found much. Plenty of people saying various things inside various home objects that will kill you. Nothing that helps.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Tomaster wrote:
Ophanim, question. If I want to make a homemade pipe, what should I use? I've looked around, and haven't found much. Plenty of people saying various things inside various home objects that will kill you. Nothing that helps.

Tin foil is perfectly safe, but I suggest finding a metal pen, a wrench socket, and some play-dough/clay. Should be self-explanatory from there. You could also make a gravity bong out of a socket, some clay, and a 2 liter bottle, but this requires the use of a bathtub.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:06 am
Profile WWW

Ophanim wrote:
Tomaster wrote:

Tin foil is perfectly safe, but I suggest finding a metal pen, a wrench socket, and some play-dough/clay. Should be self-explanatory from there. You could also make a gravity bong out of a socket, some clay, and a 2 liter bottle, but this requires the use of a bathtub.

Expanding on this.
Just use the clay to seal the seam between the socket and the pen tube, and voila, your own home-made one hitter.
As for the gravity bong, same concept, but the socket goes in place of the cap of the 2 liter. I actually suggest cutting a hole in the cap for the socket, and sealing the seam with clay. This way, you can easily take the socket off to take your hit. Cut the bottom off the thing, and fill up some sort of receptacle with water. Put it down in the water so the water goes inside, but not over the top obviously. Pack bowl, put it on your 2-liter, and light the thing while pulling up. The negative pressure in the bottle will cause air, and subsequently smoke, to be drawn through the neck into the bottle. Fill to taste, remove cap, take hit. Remember to push the 2 liter back down into the water as you do, as negative pressure works both ways and inhaling water != cool.
You can do this on a smaller scale with any size bottle. If you really want to get fancy, you can have a straw coming down from the socket to below the water level (but not below the bottom of the 2 liter, should be an inch or two above the bottom) and you have a bong.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 pm
Profile WWW

http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization ... -19-a.html

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:55 am

I had no idea hemp was illegal to grow in the US. What the ♥♥♥♥?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 79  Next