View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 
DRLGrump

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
whitty wrote:
We had cartoons that taught us everything.
It was quite sad.
But shoving the "she'll get pregnant" thing into our faces is fine by me.... Or else it'll be on your conscience forever.

Also, the government's lies are (or at least were for me) exposed to users of marijuana in their first or second times. You see that the PLANT is harmless, and that the government is full of bullllllllllll crap.

I'm not saying that the pregnancy bit was bad, being a baby daddy would blow hard. It's just that when it's thrown in with the Sex = Death spiel, people tend to ignore it along with the rest of the education.

I agree. The first time I smoked, I also did DXM, so I can't fully say what the effects of just marijuana are yet, but I can still say with some confidence that it won't harm anyone.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 am

FoiL wrote:
Ophanim wrote:
Portugal proves that legalization and treatment beats prohibition by miles.

By spending millions of taxpayers money on methadone (along with needles, surgical tubing and wiping alcohol) for lowlifes who just sell the stuff they receive for free, allowing drug hell holes, much like the one where I live, and being to lazy to arrest people found in possession with intention to sell.

Yes, Portugal does indeed prove that legalization and treatment beats prohibition by miles.

Uh because hundreds of deaths each year from illicit drug use and more than that from gang violence is much better than helping people. I totally ♥♥♥♥ agree. We should probably just spend all that money on guns for cops to shoot more black people with. Not helping sick people get better. Oh no.
Duh102 wrote:
So dissolving cocaine to a solution then letting it crystallize causes your sentence to increase?
/is not very familiar with all the forms of drugs

"Under the DEA listing of schedule I substances, crack is not considered separate from cocaine since they are essentially the same drug compound in different forms."
Tomaster wrote:
Ophanim, are we ever getting your next category of drugs?

Part of it is me still learning, part of it is lack of motivation, part of it is lack of time. I'll do an MDMA writeup as well as a live Q&A session soon, but the latter only if there is sufficient interest. I'm also on drugs most of the time (except lately, but in three days or so we'll fix that) so if you're curious as to how ♥♥♥♥ feels and etc, you'll more than likely get a more eloquent answer from me whilst intoxicated.
My AIM is comradepyro, add me and ask me questions, I'll almost always talk.

Also stop ♥♥♥♥ talking about sex ed you off topic ♥♥♥♥.

Also here's a binding affinity chart for the JWH-*** chemicals:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 am
Profile WWW

California Legislature Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill

Just hours before the state's legislative session ended Tuesday, the California Assembly voted to approve SB 1449, Sen. Mark Leno's bill to fully decriminalize simple marijuana possession. The bill passed the Senate in June and now goes to Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's desk.

The vote was 43-33 and largely along party lines. Democrats supported the bill 40-8, while Republicans opposed it 23-2.

Under current California law, possession of less than an ounce of pot is punishable by no more than a $100 fine, but is still a misdemeanor. That means people busted for a joint or a half-bag must be arrested, booked, and appear in court, and they get a criminal record. It also means meaningless work for the police and the courts.

Marijuana possession is the only California misdemeanor with a set maximum fine and no possible jail time. The Leno bill changes the offense to an infraction, meaning no arrest, no booking, no court appearance, and no criminal record.

"The penalty for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana is a fine of $100, with no jail time," Leno said on introducing the bill. "If the penalty is $100, with no jail time, that is an infraction. That is not a misdemeanor."

Keeping simple possession a misdemeanor has had "serious unintended consequences," the San Francisco Democrat said. "As the number of misdemeanor marijuana possession arrests have surged in recent years, reaching 61,388 in 2008, the burden placed on the courts by these low level offenses is just too much to bear at a time when resources are shrinking and caseloads are growing."
HIBHIKASDGIOASDBGOIADGBOIJOISDBAKSHFBAKS DGVASKLGBOISHDBASIOHDBASUIOFLJHDBSDKLHBS DLKFBASDLFBASDKLGBOASDIGBASDFBOAIDBGALKSDBF OAISBFAKLSFBAIOSBFLAKSBFAPISBFGAKLSBFASBGA KDBVAISDBGIOAJSDBAIOSDGBAILSDGAIOSDGBAIOSD GBAOSGBAOISDGBAOSIGBAIOSGBOIADGBAIOSDGB

A quick edit for page stretching, no big deal but if you could try to keep that to a minimum that would be awesome. -Duh
YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
DRLGrump

California seems pretty chill. I wish I could go there.

Also, Ophanim, I'm doing shrooms on Monday. What to expect?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm

If you don't mind me chiming in, Cali isn't all that great.
PM me if you want to know why, I'm sure I can compile a long list for you.

Also California isn't chill... it's actually gruelingly hot.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 pm
Profile WWW

What is the significance of the JWH-XXX chart?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Tomaster wrote:
California seems pretty chill. I wish I could go there.

Also, Ophanim, I'm doing shrooms on Monday. What to expect?

The most amazing open eye visuals and body feels of any drug, ever. The world will melt and shift and fractalize. Music will make your mind melt and your body sing, and anything visually stimulating will be the most interesting thing possible. Expect to feel love and happiness and affection for everyone and thing around you. Cuddle with someone, or an animal. Dogs seem like people, and cats may just be the best thing on the planet. Carbonated beverages will make your head turn into the crashing ocean for just a moment, and a smoking weed will make you feel like your fingernails are growing ten inches a minute. This is my absolute, all time favorite drug, Tomaster, save for LSD. It will be one of the most amazing experiences of your life. And if you can remember, try to start drawing, even if you don't know how to draw. You'll want it later.
whitty wrote:
What is the significance of the JWH-XXX chart?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligand_%28biochemistry%29
Read this before you start.
I have to explain ligands to people who previously thought weed was addictive. Good thing for you guys I love teaching :3
In biochemistry, a ligand is something that binds with a biomolecule to serve a biological purpose. Cannabinoids are ligands because they bind to your CB1 and CB2 receptors and do things to your brain (because it binds and does something, it is an agonist. Antagonists are things that bind to a receptor and block something. Both are still ligands, because blocking a receptor can serve a biological purpose). The chart measures their binding affinity in nanomolars. Basically, when a chemical binds to a receptor in your brain, it's temporarily making it a whole new molecule, so think of it as flipping a switch in your brain. The lower the number, the higher the binding affinity, the more it stimulates the receptor. This is super simplified but it will suffice.
Basically, lower number = better
The left column is your CB1 receptors, the right column is your CB2 receptors. The numbers are affinity in nanomolars.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

Man, I wish I could get this good ♥♥♥♥ for some magic brownies without the ♥♥♥♥ cops kicking in my door and arresting me at gunpoint.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 am

sam123486 wrote:
Man, I wish I could get this good ♥♥♥♥ for some magic brownies without the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cops kicking in my door and arresting me at gunpoint.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 am
Profile WWW

Updated with acid basics, biochem/history portion or DwD tomorrow. Second post.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 am
Profile WWW

Hey so this is the 400th post in this topic whoo.
Anyway welcome to the cheesiest name I could come up with, Dealin' with Dealers.
There are a few things to remember when you buy drugs:
1. Don't ever front money or drugs.
1a. Don't you ♥♥♥♥ ever front money or drugs.
2. You're dealing with a salesman. He has the most to gain from lying to you and telling you what you want. Take everything anyone says that is trying to sell you something with a grain of salt, and this applies more to drug dealers than anyone. There's a lot of misinformation about drugs out there, and smart dealers will take advantage of it.
3. Your dealer is not your friend. I'm sorry but he's not.
4. If he doesn't bring a scale, he's either forgetful or screwing you over. If you ask him to bring a scale and he doesn't he's screwing you over.
4a. Buy a ♥♥♥♥ scale.
5. Meet somewhere public. Gas station parking lot is the most common. Get into the car, make the transaction below window level, get out of the car. Meeting in an abandoned construction yard or some stupid ♥♥♥♥ will get you caught or robbed.
6. If it's a friend of a friend, bring the person that knows the guy personally. Dealing drugs is risky business, and I'm not gonna meet some sketchy-looking high-school kid without someone to vouch for him. I don't care how often you tell me you get drugs and how many great hookups you tell me about or how much you're going to buy. No referral, no deal.
7. If you call my number because a friend gave it to you and I don't know your name, I'm hanging up. If you want to make a new connection over the phone, have the guy who knows me call me, explain what's going to happen and who he's handing the phone to, and then hand the phone to you if I say okay.
8. Don't you dare ask me to deliver a nickel bag. I'll burn down your house so help me god. Seriously, how do people expect me to drive across town to make like 2 dollars.
8a. If you pay for my gas, I'm ten times more likely to deliver, and ten times more likely to hook you up in the future.
9. Don't try to ♥♥♥♥ your dealer over. He does this ♥♥♥♥ as a job, knows what he's doing, and is demonstrating this by continuing to operate. You trust him with your continued freedom, so please, trust him to know what he's doing. It'll save you a lot of grief. I don't like scaring white kids who think they can ♥♥♥♥ me, it's not fun and it's unpleasant for everyone involved. And yes, I will beat your ass over five dollars, because I'll be beating your ass over five dollars and the knowledge that everyone who learns of the event will think about it when they deal with me in the future.
10. Be a good person. Seriously, hook me up, and I'll repay it tenfold. I've been helped out by people before when strapped for cash, and when things pick back up, I always give back more than what I got.
11. If you're buying weed, ask for the price/g, don't just give him a dollar amount and expect him to bring exactly how much you're paying for. That's just stupid.
12. Know your slang terms. Accidentally buying heroin because you said dope instead of weed is going to suck.
I'll probably update this periodically, but that should just about cover it for now.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
DRLGrump

Ophanim, in what state do you live?

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Tomaster wrote:
Ophanim, in what state do you live?

Florida, why?

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:42 am
Profile WWW

Dealing with dealers was informative enough, though it felt like a massive antidickheadery clause. I suppose some people need it spelled out to them though.

btw tucker you made me want to try acid at some point good job.

Last edited by Geti on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:47 am
Profile WWW

The douchebaggery is necessary, dealers can be little ♥♥♥♥, and you need to know how to deal with them the right and effective way.

Also, I want a microdot.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 79  Next