View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Within a week, scout's honor. Feel free to ask questions in the meantime though. I'll be picking up my love from the airport at 11 tomorrow, so from now till the 14th I'll be fairly busy, but I'll answer as best I can.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:07 am
Profile WWW

Preferably acid and ecstasy, I was supposed to be getting some freebies from an ex of mine and I've never done them before.
The drugs I mean, not my ex.

foot never followed through on it though...
:sad:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:08 am

Whitty wrote:

Honestly Whitty I don't blame people for not wasting expensive drugs on you...

Ophanim wrote:
so from now till the 14th I'll be fairly busy

What are you guys doing crosswords and puzzles?

I'm looking forward to your views on Ecstasy and Shrooms, those I would consider trying. Also coke, cuz a lot of people I work with do it.

Thanks for putting the effort into writing these and responding to the comments.

P.S. Where do you work?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 am

I might be trying some weed brownies in a few weeks time, which will be my first experience with any kind of drug, including alcohol.

What's it like? Do weed brownies work like when you smoke it? How long does it last? Is it gonna be really obvious with red-eyes and stuff?

How long will it still be found by a drug test?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:53 pm
DRLGrump

I always thought you got the red eyes from the smoke, but I'm probably wrong.
Also, I'm probably going to end up doing shrooms with a friend, but he might want to do LSD. Which one is more awesome, how long do the effects last, and how long can they be detected for?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 pm

alaifain wrote:
Whitty wrote:

Honestly Whitty I don't blame people for not wasting expensive drugs on you...

Acid is $5 a tab bro.

TrouserDemon wrote:
I might be trying some weed brownies in a few weeks time, which will be my first experience with any kind of drug, including alcohol.

What's it like? Do weed brownies work like when you smoke it? How long does it last? Is it gonna be really obvious with red-eyes and stuff?

How long will it still be found by a drug test?

No red eyes, that happens from smoke.
The high lasts longer, but it isn't as strong and it comes on and leaves slower.
And THC is really weird about how long it stay in your system.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Whitty's post made me curious. Why does the smoke only turn your eyes red? I've seen high people before with red eyes, but they didn't seem to rub them or anything.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Well your tear ducts are connected to your respiratory system. Plus, the smoke is going to get in and around your eyes regardless.
TD more on your questions later.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Anyone else here done Shrooms occaisionally,
i did them and went to a fireworks show once, amazing!
i would suggest not doing lsd before you do shrooms though, i get flashbacks like a occaisionally for 3 weeks to 2 months after shrooms so i dont think im ever going to touch LSD, but its different for everyone

@trouserdemon, brownies are the way to go man. they can take upto 2 hours to kick in so be careful not to gorge on loads and loads.
But expect a euphoric high generally, and if you get the munchies be sure to avoid munching down on more brownies, ive done it a couple of times and you just end up more and more wasted lol unless thats what your aiming for

how long is it detectable, well this is the bad thing, THC is fat soluble not water soluble unlike cocaine or most other drugs.
what this means in english is that if you take cocaine on saturday its generally undetectable by monday, weed is detectable a lot longer and depending on your metabolism can be detected upto a month from taking it (more info)

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 pm
Profile YIM

Well, for how long will it be obvious that I'm under the influence? Drug test won't be a problem as long they have no idea. I can be out of their way for up to something like 12 hours.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 pm

That probably be fine.
I've never done edibles though, so I'm just going by what my friends have experienced.

And after a few times you'll be able to be high and still keep your cool, so you should be able to be around people without being all sketchy.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:01 pm

StoneCrow wrote:
Anyone else here done Shrooms occaisionally,
i did them and went to a fireworks show once, amazing!
i would suggest not doing lsd before you do shrooms though, i get flashbacks like a occaisionally for 3 weeks to 2 months after shrooms so i dont think im ever going to touch LSD, but its different for everyone

@trouserdemon, brownies are the way to go man. they can take upto 2 hours to kick in so be careful not to gorge on loads and loads.
But expect a euphoric high generally, and if you get the munchies be sure to avoid munching down on more brownies, ive done it a couple of times and you just end up more and more wasted lol unless thats what your aiming for

how long is it detectable, well this is the bad thing, THC is fat soluble not water soluble unlike cocaine or most other drugs.
what this means in english is that if you take cocaine on saturday its generally undetectable by monday, weed is detectable a lot longer and depending on your metabolism can be detected upto a month from taking it (more info)

Did you just say flashbacks?
Yes you really just said flashbacks.
Please get out of the topic with your pretend drug use, giving out wrong information is just plain harmful. I pointed out flashbacks just because it's the most obviously retarded thing there, but the rest of your post is fairly pregnant with incorrect information.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:18 pm
Profile WWW

Haha poser. That's funny as hell.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 pm

What you think flashbacks dont happen, bugger off man.
they are not nice, and no they arent extreme but their still frequent enough in the following weeks for me to put me off of regular shroom use.
im not saying everyone will get flashbacks infact as far as i understand they are pretty rare but I get them, thats the point i was making.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am
Profile YIM

And I had the equivalent of an acid trip one time I smoked weed.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 79  Next