View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Metroid 

Post Re: Metroid
OK I had to tell you this!

From finding a glitch I have made the charge beam to be able to hold a charged shot even when firing different weapons!

First you charge a shot then switch weapon, and use it like normal then switch back and you have your charged shot ready to fire. cool ey.

Mon May 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Very cool! I can't wait for a release because this sounds like a very high quality mod so far.

Tue May 18, 2010 2:58 am

Did someone say "I want a gun that can shoot through walls but and not be OP'd" I know I did.

This has probably been made before but anyway its a gun that shoots through walls, terrain etc but does not damage(much) the wall or terrain at all it simply passes right through them, like magic. oOoOOhhhh

Attachments:
test.gif
test.gif [ 694 KiB | Viewed 4222 times ]
Tue May 18, 2010 7:06 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Lol how is that not overpowered?

Tue May 18, 2010 7:18 am

Well the bullet is not overpowered..... ok, i guess it is a little unfair.

Tue May 18, 2010 7:38 am

Holy crap in a can, None let me smack some effects together with that ♥♥♥♥!

Tue May 18, 2010 3:40 pm

as I said the tiles from the GBA games would work well in the Cortex Command palate.
Here is a tile set I applied the CC palate to and cleaned it up to fit the CC bunker module set up. I might do some more but I am to lazy to make the into modules.

Attachments:
jungle1done.bmp [40.53 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
turmanal.bmp [4.8 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
background.bmp [5.05 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Thu May 20, 2010 2:06 am
Profile WWW

This has become pretty popular! :grin: As to where I've been, I've been playing WoW recently......
:lol: So yeah, that kinda takes up a lot of my time. I hope that someone will make this, but I probably won't get to playing it for awhile. Well anyways, nice work guys! ;-)
Edit: Well, I knew this was popular, but that much! I looked at the views and replies and compared them to others. Amazing!

Thu May 20, 2010 5:04 am

gtaiiilc wrote:
as I said the tiles from the GBA games would work well in the Cortex Command palate.
Here is a tile set I applied the CC palate to and cleaned it up to fit the CC bunker module set up. I might do some more but I am to lazy to make the into modules.

Editing this into a scene shouldn't be too difficult, and I think it'll look pretty good when it's done. Maybe we could use the same scripting that was done to make the dummy factory and make a Metroid factory. I've started a bit on mother brain, and Zero Suit Samus should be finished pretty soon. After that, it's all re-coloring and minor editing to make the other suits. All in all, we should be able to release it pretty soon and it should look pretty sexy. After that, we can release Pirates and Federation Soldiers as they are finished.

none wrote:
Ok here is a base sprite.. I'm sure someone can do better.

I feel bad for saying this as I don't know how long before we are releasing this but these nades are really really fun!

I have to finish the code for samus so when tophat is finished the sprites we can slap it all together like two parts of a mold and hope it looks pretty.

They sound fun! This may be a stupid question, but how big can grenade sprites be? I think the one you have looks fine though a tad small. Also, we could consider releasing the grenades as a teaser.

As a final note, I again apologize for how busy I've been lately and my lack of tangible updates. What can I say? When it rains, it pours.

Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm
Profile WWW

Well i want to say first is the grenade is actually perfect size in-game.. Also i agree with releasing the metroid bomb as a teaser. As well as you can make a grenade sprite as big as you want.. there are no Sprite types in CC except for glows...

That is all

Fri May 21, 2010 12:04 am

Quote:
Think glow effects - maybe don't hold that to me.

Ok powerup time, and yeah i'm like the glow.

Should I make them so they activate instantly when released but if you die holding one it will activate, projecting a glow and you walk through it to activate it.

Or make you invincible and do some fancy pants animation.

What do you think?

OHH and the glow will spin round 3D like. I've only made one glow so far , I might need help from coops though because I suck at drawing stuff.

And here it is:
Attachment:
a.gif [133.16 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Mon May 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Ohhhh my goooodddd, That is prime! (No reference intented) Yeah let me peek none and i can see what i can do, Personally Glows arent my all time best but i can get some decent ones going..

OH, and are we planning on releasing the Metroid Canister? I will do it but i'll need everyone's vote on this one...

Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Alright, I can't seem to find time to release the damn thing... Too much time on my hands with these tests and whatnot.. Here it is if anyone else wants to release it. Also I will be working on those glows soon none, dont worry.

EDIT: Woops, Double post.. Bah, not like it matters on this thread.

PM me if you want to.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 am

Dude... thats a picture of an attachment, wtf??

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:43 am

none wrote:
Dude... thats a picture of an attachment, wtf??

Frak no, that is a Metroid! It is in the bombs.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next