View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 CPU enemies stopped spawning..need help 

Post CPU enemies stopped spawning..need help
Hey, im a pretty noob CC modder but figured i'd give it a try so i took one of the normal skirmish maps and changed how it looked and its name and junk so now theres a different map, but when i go to play it nothing spawns. I dunno what i could've done to make it stop.

double post merge -Duh

eh they werent spawning in any difficulty when i tried before but this afternoon i had it on medium difficulty and some came down..eh i guess its fixed? iono, ill have to test it more.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Post Re: CPU enemies stopped spawning..need help
yeaaa I've had that problem before. I believe it's just a random bug, I usually just restart CC and it works fine..

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:29 pm

It's in your activites. You have to change the name of the old map name in there to your new map name. I think.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 pm
happy carebear mom

Were you by chance trying to play on a map that does not wrap? AI enemies have a hard time spawning in those areas.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm

yea i dunno, i tried it again yesterday at one point and nothing spawned and later on i tried again and it was fine but just now i tried and it didnt work again..i tried looking in the activities file and didnt see anything that looked like it should be changed but then again i am quite noob lol. If anyone has any tips they'd be greatly appreciated :grin:

double post merge -Duh

oh wow you JUST posted huh? yea it was a map that did originally wrap but i made it so it doesnt..i noticed one of the original maps ( i think it was ketanot hills) had a similar problem and it doesnt wrap. I guess that must be what it is.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]