View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 my computer wont let me extrac files to my cc directory? 

Post Re: my computer wont let me extrac files to my cc directory?
well sheesh...chill out...for one i didnt know it was pirated...the first time i downloaded this game it was a torrent file and i do now use the demo....and yes it can use mods....get off my back for the pirated copy....i didnt know i found it on google which lead to that site so i downloaded it and tried to play it and it wouldnt let me so i found out how to play it using google...so there you happy now!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x leave me alone about it!!!!!!dont send me messages about it!!!!!!!! :x :x :x

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:52 am
Loose Canon

You got it from "piratebay.org". I think it's already a clear indication. Plus the fact that it was a torrent should have tipped you off, since they have a notorious reputation for being either virus'd or illegitimate. Am I incorrect to guess that you are a bit new to the Internet?

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:03 am
Profile WWW
happy carebear mom

I do believe we have solved this problem with a bad copy of cortex.
Remember kiddies, illegal copies are like drugs. They're laced with harmful ♥♥♥♥, so go legit and save your computer.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2