View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How to reduce recoil 

Post Re: How to reduce recoil
Do you do nothing besides act like you're god? So then you declare me, implicitly, stupid when I never even knew you existed. I've read your other posts and I don't know how people put up with a guy like you.

Oh, and to prove you wrong I found the code in the Coalition Sniper Rifle. Would I simply rename the variables to the desired weapon after I copy and paste (What other way is there)?

Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Post Re: How to reduce recoil
you've done nothing to convince anyone that you aren't, bare minimum, lazy, if not actually stupid

you seem to believe that modding is a process consisting of a half hour of handholding followed by a full hour of coddling and then a gentle prod in the right direction while an upstanding adult keeps the bike from falling over

jesus christ, it's not like .ini modding is complicated. it's "variable name = value", there's no secret formula anyone uses to accomplish anything great, and even now the majority of mods don't use (or need) any lua at all. don't complain about the process from outside it.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2