View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dragon Born Mod 

Post Dragon Born Mod
Hey, I really wanted someone to make a Dragon Born (yes, from Skyrim) Mod. Basically, there would be just a device, that would be the Metal Helmet:

That, when taken, would (now comes the part that explains why I don't know how to make the mod), somehow, go to the actors head and act like a helmet, and he would then have 1 round, and it would take 15 seconds to reload. It would fire a huge wave of wind that, if you can, wouldn't blow actors off. But if you can't, it's okay :grin:
Oh, and by the way, you could use the sound file on the attachment for the post for when the "device" is "triggered", the guy would yell fus ro dah. If that's impossible then... What can I do?
Hope no one says: "Please, post your 'try-of-work' here so then you can get more chances to get your request taken". I don't want any chances to get a request. If someone don't want to make the mod, then I don't want them to make the mod. If someone wants, I just say thanks and if you need some help, I'll try to do what you want.
Hope everyone got what the mod is, what it is about, and everything like that.
Oh, and by the way, if you don't know how exactly the Fus Ro Dah shout is, here, take a video:

Just skip to 1:05 if you want to see the Fus Ro Dah.

Attachments:
Fus Ro Dah.rar [26.6 KiB]
Downloaded 196 times
Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am

Post Re: Dragon Born Mod
I'd say best way to do this would be to just build a Dovahkiin actor who performs the appropriate shout on a press of the f button.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Post Re: Dragon Born Mod
Well... That way it wouldn't be too good, because you would then make a fortress with a medieval-era guy with an armor and a helmet, and he would have a plasma bazooka and some grenades... That wouldn't be too... well... you know what I mean. It would be better if we could also have a device that doesn't go to the actors head, but that isn't a helmet, it is a skeleton's head with the helmet, and when you click with it he uses the Fus Ro Dah ability. That way the game would get... less-not-realistic.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]