View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 New Gamemode idea "Conquest" 

Post New Gamemode idea "Conquest"
Good day to all,ive got idea today,about new gamemode Called "Conquest" or "Domination"

It would be based on classic gamemode,But with difference on system wich map is running
Simply,you will be starting on your MotherShip,and crew in it,and theres one main thing wich it have to have....
When you buy a rocket,gun,or something else,it would not spawn,and land from Top of the Map,it would spawn right inside of Mothership,this would give final potential to these vehlices and they become more usable to transport your troops,right into Battlefield...
Well another Point,as i said,conquest,so..when your rocket will take off the Mothership,and reach the top,or edge of the map,it would load (better not load,it should be just part of map,but that would be alot harder) "another" map with Planet (specifically same,as it is now,classic map) but with difference that you will be still in space,with no gravity,entering the planet gravitational field and passing trought stratosphere,gravity should be zero when you will be in space,and when you will be closer to land,then gravity should be stronger...

This point is just additional,to space maps,its about oxygen....so when actor is randomly flying in space,as known theres a vacuum and no oxygen,so actor should have his own supplies with him,oxygen level should be portrayed in seconds so "oxygen level "500"" and so on...sure that without helmet he will die,so i dont know how it should be with ronin Faction....

I think also this gamemode would be good for space battles....

Thanks for reading my post,hope it will be taken,have a nice sunny day...

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Post Re: New Gamemode idea "Conquest"
Too be honest i would only use this Gamemode if Cortex Command was online. But i like your idea.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 am

Just gonna throw you a heads up, this community isn't big on idea guys. Everyone has ideas. They tend to react more to people who actually implement their ideas. Not trying to be insulting, keep in mind.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

You know, learning to mod CC isn't as hard as it looks, and with some practice, you can script unbelieveable things.

Most newbies don't realise this, and it is a very important fact. You should learn as much as you can, since it ain't hard, because most of the time experienced modders are working on their own proyects and won't help newbies "just because".

Let's do this instead; learn to mod simple things, then go for more complex stuff and ask for help rather than asking people to mod what you want.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 am

Benpasko wrote:
Just gonna throw you a heads up, this community isn't big on idea guys.

Yes, i can agree with that ideas are met with hostilely.

But I've been thinking about your idea some-more will it have War assets? Basically this would be anything from Squads to Weapons and even Territories bonus like Underground Production Facility. Allowing you to out produce your enemy or even enemies when it comes weapons, vehicles and even automatize infantry.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 am

Benpasko i know,youre absolutely right...

Im already learning basics of LUA,and some spriting too,testin them in CC,my main point is right now that huge Reaper wich i posted here many times

Sims_Doc wrote:
Benpasko wrote:
Just gonna throw you a heads up, this community isn't big on idea guys.

Yes, i can agree with that ideas are met with hostilely.

But I've been thinking about your idea some-more will it have War assets? Basically this would be anything from Squads to Weapons and even Territories bonus like Underground Production Facility. Allowing you to out produce your enemy or even enemies when it comes weapons, vehicles and even automatize infantry.

Thats just....perfect,yes,i wanted to do Trade star just more usable,not just picture in intro,Its easy,change of plans,Right now,im to goin to do some nooby map,simply,iil just increase the height of original map (desert map or whatever i find in game) and add to it a spaceship (actually i mean floating fortress in space,just like space scenes) to show you guys what i actually mean...But

Btw,Asklar,you just started Spark in me,now,i want to learn LUA like never before :D
Well pack to the topic...
As you know right now,im total noobish person in Lua,but ive did tons of mods to another games,its different than cc yes,but thats why i love CC,its different..
i just need to know
There is Scene called "Orbit lands"....i need to know if it possible to do same thing,but bit different,as i said in my first post of this topic "when you will be passing trought stratosphere,closing to the land,the gravity will increase"
And also,that idea with Rocket,wich will spawn right in Spaceship,i dont know how the landing and spawning of rocket works....so
anyway,thanks for suggestions...

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

You could use special crafts that would have a lua script attached and make them change the position to inside the mothership when it is created.

I don't know much about scene making though, so I'd recommend you to talk with the guys who are plainly better at them (weegee, TheLastBanana, CaveCricket48 or Mehman, to mention a few).

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]