View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 DSTech Conversion 

Post DSTech Conversion
Hello I am Nicolasx, I am new here and don't know allot about fixing mods so i need some help, what i am requesting specifically is a copy of DSTech that includes all possible weapons from the Deprecated folder into its weapons list and if possible a full B24 conversion, if some weapons cant work or a conversion isn't possible thats alright here is a link for DSTech incase anyone can't find it

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=10231&hilit=dstech

thank you

Edit:
also there is a WIP folder inside DSTech if any of the weopons are semi functional those would be nice anyways if i can do anything to help with this process or if someone can refer me to a forum on how to fix mods i will try

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Post Re: DSTech Conversion
Currently putting most of the Desecrated weapons back into the mod. Some are no longer even in that folder and have had their ini's replaced by the SMG ini's.

Where is the WIP folder?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 pm

:grin: Thank you i didn't know if this would be picked up anyways the Wip folders are in both the energy and ballistic weapons folders also just to tell you some of the weapons like the melee Ogre aren't working or aren't buyable if i can help in any way just tell me thank you again

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Look for the weapon ini's of the weapons you can't buy and open them, then hit ctrl+F and search for HDFireArm.
That will send you to the weapon. Insert the code 'Buyable = 1' Somewhere near the description. Make sure you have tabbed it correctly, and then save. Repeat for any other weapons you want to be buyable.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm
Profile WWW

Not even close Miggles, DSMK2 moved all weapons that he didn't want(seperate folders, most .rte) into a file called Desecrated. Some of these work when you put them into the main file and ADD their index.ini's to the main index.ini. Others require work. I'm now trying to get the DSAQ's to function and will see how far the wips are later. Is that okay with you nicolas?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 pm

I included the melee Ogre into the index.ini and then made it buyable/included it into the weapons groups but it didn't work like a melee weapon it just was stationary and used the pilebunker shot although I did get the DSTech Supershotgun Pain to work im also trying to get the Justice to work and sure maart3n thats cool just thankful someone can help

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

maart3n wrote:
Not even close Miggles, DSMK2 moved all weapons that he didn't want(seperate folders, most .rte) into a file called Desecrated. Some of these work when you put them into the main file and ADD their index.ini's to the main index.ini. Others require work. I'm now trying to get the DSAQ's to function and will see how far the wips are later. Is that okay with you nicolas?

I see. I didn't know that, I was just following the standard order of operations.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

Mart3n if your still working on this and i can help just post it here i'm no expert in coding (almost no experience) I will try thanks for helping and I will be on tomorrow to look if there is a response
thanks again for your help
Nicolas X

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 am

Okay guys, I've got nearly everything done but the DASQ units just won't show up in the menu's.
This is the code, anybody got an idea on how to fix it? (probably something I missed)

EDIT: I'll look at the BW mercs too Nicolas.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi maart3n im not very good at coding but these were the problems i was having with some of the original weapons like the pain (its a miracle that one worked) for some reason the coding that DSTech has sometimes seems to be ignored even if you include the INI's in the index and everything idk how i can help but if you post a copy il see what i can do
Edit: thanks allot maart3n for all your help

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Hey maart3n I just wanted to know when you think the DSTech would be finished and if you havent found out already, B25 WOOOT!!! (now with scripted attachables)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

Ok, here is the latest version. The DSAQ still doesn't work even though it should. I'd appreciate it if somebody fixed it.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20644052/DSTech.rte.rar

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]