View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Acid Bay 

Post Acid Bay
Some people have to remember the acid bay, a bunker module that had several platforms to jump to and underneath them acid was sprayed down. Anything that fell was slowly eroded by the acid. The acid did not erode the bunker module itself. I can not find a B24, (or B23), compatable one and I would appreciate it if someone could convert the old one or make a new one. It doesnt seem like it would require much work just the know how. Thanks in advance.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 am

Post Re: Acid Bay
I will find it again. Last time I saw it was about a year ago, will edit this post when I find it.

-Edit- This is the only Topic involving Acid bays, it is a VERY old mod. (which would also explain why there is no pictures in this topic.)
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=10264&hilit=Acid+Bay

I know that cant help much, but if someone could make a very strong acid emitter, that doesnt dissolve through a certain material, I think i could use it to make in game bays.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 am

I am sorry, I assumed that since the first post of that thread contained nothing the following posts wouldnt have it either. You have my gratitude.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 am

Hmmm... one thing that I've noticed is that the acid is way, way overpowered. Can someone redo this, but using Lua instead of extra sharp particles and test-material bunker modules? Basically it'll be somewhat like the hydro module, except it kills, and it's bound to the bunker module only.

...that reminds me to redo my own Organic Bunkers from B22. Oh, the wonders of Lua, how you can make Giger's nightmares come true.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]