View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 ZPCI Mod 

Location: [Insert ominous, personally significant and extremely obvious location Here, e.g. behind you]
Post ZPCI Mod
Could someone possibly do a ZPCI mod? I can do .ini coding to an extent, and this shouldn't require any really fancy Lua. Is anyone up to it?

The ZPCI are an organization from Sonny that makes a business out of eliminating zombies.

Image ZPCI Elite

Image Captain Hunt (Brain?).

Image ZPCI Elite (Wearing outdated armor. Ironically more powerful than both the Elite and Captain Hunt.)

Image ZPCI Medic (Not necessary, but preferable.)

Image ZPCI Sniper (See above.)

Image The ZPCI Standard Rifle, fires explosive rounds semi-automatically. Fairly powerful. Equipped to all but the medic and sniper. (The medic has a gun with the same sprite that shoots electrically charged rounds, called the Storm Rifle.)

Image The ZPCI Sniper Rifle. Only needs doing if the Sniper is done. It should come with the sniper, he dropped it on death in the real games anyway.

If I could get some help with this, it'd be great. I'm not gonna release it since I won't consider it my mod - I can only give minimal to mediocre help. However, unlike all them there idea men, I can help. So keep that in mind.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: ZPCI Mod
That won't bother CC.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 am

Location: [Insert ominous, personally significant and extremely obvious location Here, e.g. behind you]
Sweet. I can do .ini coding, but not offsets or sprites. Or Lua, which may or may not be necessary. Can someone start us off with some trial sprites?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile WWW

Bump'd. Still nobody?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am
Profile WWW

It is conceivable that simply nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ but you. Stop bumping the ♥♥♥♥ thread.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am

I might be able to help you a little. I can't do offsets too well either, (usually I end up toying with the values until I get what I want) but I'm pretty good at spriting, especially if I have a base to work off of.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

By 'base' do you mean an actual sprite to base it on, or a picture? They're in abundance above your post.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

That I know, which is why I said I could help.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]