View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Einhander Boss ´´SPKB-DRACHE´´ 

Post Einhander Boss ´´SPKB-DRACHE´´
I'm have been playn Eihander Game and i see some interest in a boss of stage 1 called ´´DRACHE´´
He is a sized machine created to enter in battlefield to garant the victory,like the others mod the Drache
are for Coalition, i have others for Dummy and Ronins,but this is for then,this is a God ideia if can make it
Why i dont make? my computar are brocken and i have no items for make he.
He armed with, Eight Barreled Rocket Laucher,88MM machine gun on his front Holes,and backup weapons,and
he have a Claw for drop mines in the field,this is just my idea for a new awesome Machine so thing.

Attachments:
SPKB DRACHE.jpg
SPKB DRACHE.jpg [ 73.66 KiB | Viewed 2442 times ]
Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 am

Post Re: Einhander Boss ´´SPKB-DRACHE´´
Looks pretty neat. But I doubt anyone will take this into consideration. I could be wrong but still.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
REASON: TERRIBLE POST

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Also looks like walkpath hell. And balancing that thing would be impossible. All that weight on the front claw? Not sensible.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 pm

I was wondering if anyone would ever attempt something from Einhander, if anything I just thought they'd make the Einhander (it's practically like they designed the ship to be made again for this game).

Drache just kinda drags the claw in front of it (push/drag, whatever. It never lifts it unless dropping or reeling back in-game). For all purposes, it's hardly used. Making it flip over would be the nightmare. Most of its weaponry is in this sort of hatch that opens up on the back- after the body flips backwards 180 degrees on its legs.

Someone should give the sub-boss before this one (Grief is it?) or the Einhander a go, those don't need a whole lot of effort if anyone with free time just tinkered with one of the hovering drones floating around (pun intended) the threads.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm

The mid boss of the first stage is called grief,in he entrance give a police sirene [Cop?],you make a point,the grief is nice he have a shotgun and a macine pistol,but the idea is bring the Drache [Dragon?],for the game,actualy this is just a idea because the drache look very hard to make,if thats i mean,well nice to you remenber the grief later i will post about then he look more easy then Drache.i say the drache are for coalition but he is for the ronins [ Look at ´´he´´ not ´´they´´ the drache are the unic,just have one]. tnx peps for comment in my post,i hope this machine come out for us crash your enimies :wink:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]