View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Calling all spriters !!! 

Post Calling all spriters !!!
I'm requesting a spriter , someone who will be able to help me with weapons and any other sprite needs
I want someone who will be able to change and improve drawings that I made (Pencil)
I want someone permanent

So if anyone who can pixel well and is willing to help me post here
Seeing as you are doing the most important and the part that makes or brakes the mod
your name will be at the top of the page in the larges brightest color that this forum can provide , you are the one doing the most important work so you are subject to the same or more credit then me

Sorry if this sounds if I'm lazy but pixel and any tipe of art does not come naturally to me
If you have any other requests for helping me post here (eg. you release the mod or I have to help you with a personal project etc)

If there is enough replys I will post a pencil drawing or Idea and see who does the best

Thanks in advance for any one who helps

You will not do endless heaps of sprites , about 1-2 a week

Last edited by BrainChild on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Post Re: Calling all spriters !!!
BrainChild wrote:
You will not get any credit for helping me , seeing as you are doing the most important and the part that makes or brakes the mod

You might want to fix that, but I doubt you'll have any takers. You'd likely be better off just posting what ever you need help with in the Sprite Help Thread.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm
Profile WWW

BrainChild wrote:
You will not get any credit

BrainChild wrote:
your name will be at the top of the page in the larges brightest color that this forum can provide... you are subject to the same or more credit then me

Basically, you are saying 'You will not be credited while you are being credited'... It doesn't make any sense...
'Sup dawg I heard you like being credited but we're not going to while we credit you while we won't. Wait what!?

Just say you're going to credit whoever helps you dammit.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 pm

All that red is really annoying.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Petethegoat wrote:
You might want to fix that, but I doubt you'll have any takers. You'd likely be better off just posting what ever you need help with in the Sprite Help Thread.

Probably but the biggest problem is the size and the overall shape I suck at that so I hoped someone will be able to do it for me
but all the really go spriters either are to busy to do it or are just to good to waste they're talent on something so small and unimportant
I was hoping to attract people who can sprite but are not interested in coding

MaximDude wrote:
Basically, you are saying 'You will not be credited while you are being credited'... It doesn't make any sense...
'Sup dawg I heard you like being credited but we're not going to while we credit you while we won't. Wait what!?
Just say you're going to credit whoever helps you dammit.

I see what you mean but I meant you wouldn't just get like a small piece of text that says "I helped with spriting"
that sucks seeing as they to the hard part so who ever does it deserves more than that

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:02 am

Dude your English is really awful, I'm not even going to try to read your posts- I went to the dentist today and my head hurts enough.

If you want help with spriting, actually make something and post it in the Sprite Help Thread, or even post it right here is you have some strange, likely inarticulate reason why you do not want to use that thread.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:04 am

If you don't find someone by late july, I can do it for you; however, I am away 'til very late july as of sunday :(

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:35 am

Contrary wrote:
Dude your English is really awful, I'm not even going to try to read your posts- I went to the dentist today and my head hurts enough.

I didn't go to dentist today so I think I can give you some free tips at sprite time,
you SHOULD alert how much work are we talking, if you don't want to scare spriters.
(I said that last thing because I sprited humongous amounts of stuff, and do a nice job isn't 5 minutes)

Contact me through PM.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]