View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Clock tower 

Post Clock tower
Anyone remember that old game Clock tower, where you're an orphan in a mansion being chased around by a midget with giant scissors?

I'd like to see a CC version of it, except playing as the scissor guy. Might want to keep it original and replace the scissor guy with a brute or something, but same general idea.

It could use a sort of fog of war so you didn't know where your 'prey' was at all times, but it would require a lot of AI for the girl to run away, etc.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Clock tower
CrazyMLC wrote:
Anyone remember that old game Clock tower, where you're an orphan in a mansion being chased around by a midget with giant scissors?

I'd like to see a CC version of it, except playing as the scissor guy. Might want to keep it original and replace the scissor guy with a brute or something, but same general idea.

It could use a sort of fog of war so you didn't know where your 'prey' was at all times, but it would require a lot of AI for the girl to run away, etc.

That game was epic win, mang. I love knocking bookcases over onto him, good times.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]