View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Actor and scene request 

Post Actor and scene request
Could anyone try to make guy that can climb around on walls and ceilings? so it looks like he's actually crawling? and he should only be able to jump, you can hold the up button for up to three seconds but after that he will just fall and keep going, he will only be able to jump when he's touching the ground though.
And could anyone make a level that looks like a town or something, a bunch of skyscrapers, with rooms and doors inside, and there is no ground on the bottom so it looks like you are on top of a city running around on a bunch of buildings so if you fall of one of the buildings you fall off the map? just asking

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:33 am

Post Re: Actor and scene request
Spiderman, eh?

This belongs in the request section.

Jumping is already implemented into the game, and it works just like that. Most actors either cant do it or have jetpacks instead. A certain zombie has it though.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:37 am
Profile WWW

Requests go here.

And this does something similar to what you want, but in device form.

Ninja'd

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 am

oops, yeah wrong place, anyway, yeah, i just didn't want anyone putting a jetpack on him

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 am

There's a scene like your asked in Gotcha Map Packs 3 Or in Apocallipse Tower. There's no door inside Apocallipse Tower. If you want it located in there !

Attachment:
File comment: THIS NOT MINE !!!
Skyscraper.rte.rar [687 KiB]
Downloaded 139 times

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 am
Profile WWW

Post Actor and scene request
Could anyone make a guy that can climb walls and ceilings like spiderman, sorta like the climbing axe, but he won't be able to hold any weapons because when you push fire he clings to the wall, and you push up and down to climb walls and left and right to climb on the ceiling, i also want it to look like he's crawling around. and no jetpack i want him to jump.
the scene should be like a city, just the tops of buildings, if you fall off a building there won't be any ground just the edge of the level. like your running around on top of a city and if you fall you will have to either make it to a door or something or just fall, and i want the insides to have a bunch of rooms and stuff, i want the level to be HUGE!!!! if anybody can do that for me i'll be really thankful

Merged here instead of edited into the OP because I'm lazy. -Duh

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]