View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 need some mods...halo,weapons,etc. 

Post need some mods...halo,weapons,etc.
im new and cant figure out how to mod and i would really like it if someone made me some mods.
mods:
halo
left 4 dead zombies(tank,witch,boomer,infected)
anymore you can think of plse...

double post merge, topic merge -Duh

and also plse i would like some left 4dead zombie mods....tank,witch,boomer,,hunter,master cheif,spartans,CQB,security type spartan....any custom spartans also plse atleast try...

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
Post Re: need some mods...halo,weapons,etc.
Okay, I'm gonna tell you some very important things. Things that will stop you getting booed off the stage later on, or even in the next 30 seconds.

First of all, learn to spell. There are grammar nazis just waiting to chew your ass off for this kinda spelling. Second, never, ever, EVER just say 'I can't mod, can you do this'. I'm not being a ♥♥♥♥, but other people will be. I'm telling you this so it won't be harder later on. I would pm you it and save you the public humiliation, but the one who's stopping me can't undo my situation.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 pm

well thanks for atleast helping me realize that and i will watch my grammar...thx for helping and i litterally cant mod...my game has no folder to do it with like the index.ixe or something like that...so yeah...thx for helping though and i dont care about freaking people who think theyre better than me because of how i spell....

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
Well, you will. 'Cause every ♥♥♥♥ on this forum hates people who type like you. If you're dyslexic, all but the trolls will live, though.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:11 am

how am i typing wrong though????

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 am
Loose Canon

In that sentence alone? Lack of capitalization and overuse of question marks. Texting abbreviations like thx, lol, cuz, u, r, etc. are usually frowned upon as well. It's better to just type formally, as if your spelling and grammar are being graded.

Last edited by TorrentHKU on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:23 am
Profile WWW

rikimaru509 wrote:
how am i typing wrong though????

I'll show you how that should've gone, and maybe you'll see.
rikimaru509 wrote:
How am I typing wrong though?[Removed surplus question marks]

Hyperkultra wrote:
In that sentence alone? Lack of capitalization and overuse of question marks. Texting abbreviations like thx, lol, cuz, u, r, etc. are usually frowned upon as well. It's better to just type formally, as if your spelling and grammar are being graded.

As you can see, not everyone here is a ♥♥♥♥. Just make sure to spellcheck everything and ignore the critics. Unless they're making valid points.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:24 am

...Back on topic, some halo mods have already been made if you search for them.
Some of the halo mods might be old, so try PM-ing the creators and see if they will update one for you.

I also think I say the left 4 dead survivors awhile back.

As for not knowing how to mod, well there are lots of people here that can help you learn if your willing.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 am

Can any of you help me mod?and i cant find any halo mods.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:17 am

Dumping links
There is a needler included in this mod pack
Assault rifle
Stand alone needler mod
Halo weapon pack (look at bottom of OP)
Here are all the Halo mods I could find.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:46 am

What about the manual reload shotgun? That's the one from Halo, I think.

Also, protip to the new guy: Use an interneet browser with a built-in spellchecker. I know Opera has one.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:57 am

look im not new to the internet..its just im new to this site and i dont know how to mod and i dont give a crap about spelling checks :razz: ...i can spell how i want...and use incorrect punctuation...thx for the help....but i could really care less :razz: ...now my computer wont let me download mods...when i click link to download it my computer exits out of the link download button thingy....its annoying ....i needs help.Please and thank you.

Edited for smiley spam. Please do only use three or so per post. -Duh

Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 am

Hey look, he does not care to be corrected.
Stop helping him.

The Internet: "full of the opinions of angry children."

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:57 am

rikimaru509 wrote:
look im not new to the internet..its just im new to this site and i dont know how to mod and i dont give a crap about spelling checks :razz: ...i can spell how i want...and use incorrect punctuation...thx for the help....but i could really care less :razz: ...now my computer wont let me download mods...when i click link to download it my computer exits out of the link download button thingy....its annoying ....i needs help.Please and thank you.

Edited for smiley spam. Please do only use three or so per post. -Duh

...Really? You're like an angry child with both hands in your ears, screaming "NO, I DON'T HAVE TO!"
[/rebuttal]

What browser are you using? And is it just this site's downloads, or all downloads in general?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 am

well....thats retarded :razz: ...im listening to you but...ummm i forgot....whatever....i figured it out...thanks for the help by the way...and i am an angry child...and i will go ape retarded on you!!!!! :x :-P :razz:

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next