View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Actor Mod Request 

Post Actor Mod Request
Hey everyone. I'm really new at this whole forum deal but I think I'm in the right area. I have this set of .bmp images and I need someone to help me write the code in order to get it to work with the game. It uses the Dummy scripts and the SMG weapon in both sounds and images (most or all have been modified). I really can't figure out the code as of right now but I really wanna just get the actor in there and be able to mess around. This is a request for someone to help me with a character mod. Thank you for your patience.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Post Re: Actor Mod Request
Post everything you have so far and I'll try to get it to work

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:59 pm

I really appreciate this. There's only one actor plus a controller that's not complete yet, but there's a single weapon, the smg that's been modified. I used the Dummy as a base, so all of their stats and walkpaths will work just fine. If it's not too much trouble, could you list a few key changeable elements such as TrailColor, weapon damage, actor health and anything else you feel is necessary. You don't have to do any of this I realize and anything you don't do will NOT be whined about, I assure you. Once again, thanks so much for the patience!

Attachments:
Puppets.rte.zip [537.97 KiB]
Downloaded 182 times
Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 am

You referenced everything in the .ini's wrong. You don't do Drone.rte/whatever it is Puppets.rte/Actors/Drone/Whatever
I've been trying to fix it for the last hour but I am running into a bunch of random errors. I will keep working tomorrow

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:46 am

I went back last night and realized the error. I fixed them on my side but I still don't know what the deal is. It keeps telling me that there's a problem with the "HeadGibA" but I can't find where I went wrong. Hopefully, with your help, the next endeavor of mine won't be so troublesome.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:47 pm

I actually figured the stuff out to an extent. It wasn't original or anything but I took the Dummy.rte file and copied onto my desktop and just renamed everything and redid the sprites. Silly me, trying to do it all by my lonesome when everything was right there in front of me. Thanks for you help guys.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Glad to help

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 am

Believe me, without someone interested and at least trying to help out, I probably would of just given up and downloaded everyone else's stuff but always felt as though I coulda' done more myself.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm

I could try, but i dun ahve alot of time with christmas mod and all.
oh you fixed :/

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]