View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Big O 

Post Re: Big O
yeah. i say we go maybe 3/5 the size of the ZAKU but still a little bigger than the MPAM. this thing being ginormous does no good if i can't use it. at this point i think i should just make an uber tall scene with a building background. now THAT would be scary to see staring down your dropship.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:35 am

If someone haven't seen Big O in action, don't judge yet. This thing is one giant stomping weapon garage with piston-powered fists, old school metallic behemoth at its finest.

But the problem is how much of these qualities will it retain after being ported into CC. It really depends if the modder knows it well, and know how to express it well.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 am

TomThom wrote:
smaller is probably better, just for gameplay's sake. though, crushing a dropship with a foot would be amazing.
-ly impossible. I doesn't really matter about the size of the foot, unless it's at a mass level where it's completely unable to walk without falling off the bottom of the map it's just going to do flips/do crazy crap.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 am
Profile WWW

411570N3 wrote:
TomThom wrote:
smaller is probably better, just for gameplay's sake. though, crushing a dropship with a foot would be amazing.
-ly impossible. I doesn't really matter about the size of the foot, unless it's at a mass level where it's completely unable to walk without falling off the bottom of the map it's just going to do flips/do crazy crap.

hence the amazingness. i know that one is impossible, but imagining it in my head feels so good. i might just draw it.

and yeah soldat, i might post some links to some clips of the battles. we need a behemoth with a bunch of steam for a lot of effects and some seriously amazing sprites and animations. it would be a full time project, that's for sure.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 am

Metal Meltdown wrote:
decreasing reload times...is impossible
it is, currently.
more big actors would be good, but try not to make them too big, or collision gets pretty freaking iffy.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:52 am
Profile WWW

Geti wrote:
Metal Meltdown wrote:
decreasing reload times...is impossible
it is, currently.
more big actors would be good, but try not to make them too big, or collision gets pretty freaking iffy.

yeah, i want more big actors, i get bored supersoldiering it sometimes and just feel like walking on people and shooting giant lasers. seriously though anything can't even remotely hurt this guy from anything vanilla. i mean the mech can get shot by a tank in the series and barely suffer anything other than slight knock back. of course it would have to be nerfed slightly for destructibility.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2