View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Recursive Gibbing 

Post Recursive Gibbing
I know this may be an old topic but since I am bad at coding I dont know how to make an recursive gibbing bomb lol I was wondering if someone could either help me understand the code or make me one that I could mod or both :)

Nicolas X

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:04 am

Post Re: Recursive Gibbing
Check out the guns in my L4D: The Survivors mod. Look at the bottom of the guns' files, and you'll see a certain pattern of copies of the gun, with certain copies gibbing into other copies. Copy this pattern, and you've got your recursive gibbing.

You'll have to pay close attention, though. The copies' names are different, although very similar, to look normal when someone sees the gun's name on the hud. For your recursive gibbing stuff, you won't need to do that, though, since the user won't see the object's name ingame.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Post Re: Recursive Gibbing
awsome thanks man that really helps, also just to tell all of you my computor broke im typing this on a friends so il be off for awhile :-( while my power cord is being shipped

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]