View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Idea: World War 2 scene 

Post Idea: World War 2 scene
As i was reading a historybook, i came to think of, what i think, would be a good WW2 scene/mission/map.

You would either start in an underground bunker, next to a table with a radio on it, and then a general or something would say your orders. At the same time, a German airplane would fly over the bunker, and drop a bomb or two, for then to fly away again. The bombs would kill some of the defences, like MG positions and infantry. Your orders would be to go to the other side of the scene/map, and get some SS documents (Or something else that is WW2 relevant), and take it back to the bunker. Over the battlefield (Wich got to be quite large) There will be trenches, small bunkers, and other defensive emplacements, for both the allies and the nazis. When you get the documents Nazi paratroopers would drop over the battlefield, and you would have to fight your way back.

An other idea i had about the beginning, would be that you were in a futuristic (CC like) environment, like a bunker or base, and would have to fight through some automated defences in an abandoned coalition (or some other faction) bunker, to get to a time traveling device, or something like that, and then you would "Win", and then you would start the next mission, wich would be the WW2 thing.

What do you think of it, and what is bad or good? Oh, and my english is not perfect, but please dont overflame me about it.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Post Re: Idea: World War 2 scene
Try doing a search for WWII scenes first. I know that there's one, it's called ww2bunkers.rte, and when I get home i'll upload it.

As for the mission elements, that shouldn't be too hard to to, considering that the scene is already built.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]