View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 A ninja faction. 

Post A ninja faction.
Firsth of all, I must beg you all a pardon for my English, because it's not my native language. :oops:

What I have in mind, is basically 3-5 dolls. My idea is to create a ninjas of different ages. I know, that there was a lot of ninjas in CC. But maybe you can create a unique a remarkable ones! ) :???:

One will be a medieval type. With double kunai (Knife) for melee fight (Or a throwing and exploding one. "Naruto" fans will be histerical for this one), some shurikens, maybe, a bow or Cho-Ko-Nu (Chinice repeating crossbow), a primitive powder-based explosion pack and simple smoke charge to distract enemy (Like a famous "Chaff Grenade" of "DarkStorm" faction). This one can not be able to use jetpack and he will be fragile. But an advantage will be a price, a speed and good agility (Some quick moves, hight jumps, etc).

Another, a modern one (Actually I noticed a lot of those in some mods of CC). With katana for melee, flashbang, explosive charge, stealth disguise, silenced sniper rifle, silenced pistol (Dual, maybe). Or something fresh and original. With simple jetpack, medium armor and medium price. Still pretty agile, but no so fast, like first one.

And third will be a Sci-Fi one. With some weapons, like vibro-blade, invisibility device, sniper rifle with long range and explosive charges, desintegration exploding-charge to destroy stuff (That leaves a pretty round space in place, where deployed), some plasma nades (May be devided in various floating particles, when used, and then, exploding) and some weapons for short range, like plasma/antimatter pistol/smg... Etc. This one will get a lot of implants and exo-skeleton, so it will be tought to get down, but once the armor is damaged, he will be a easy prey, because he was trained a different way and can't stay a combat without all this protection :evil:

And a aircraft to deliver those brave warriors to the chaotic battlefield could be a cloud of smoke (A single delivery capsule). And some aircraft, like old-type zeppelin. ) :-(

I hope someone will be interested in this idea. Thanks for your attention. ) :P

Colors removed for readability -Duh

Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Banned

Post Re: A ninja faction.
Wow, I'm not even going to bother to read this because this is a rape of the colour spectrum.

Hey weasel, you're a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for allowing this to occur.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile YIM

Yeah, definitly edit the color out, but I do like the sound of a ninja.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 pm

The blue text is painful. I'd be more than happy if only mods could color text.
Also, Naruto fans can go away for all I care.
However, I think a lot of this has been done already. Spend more time searching and/or just download everything.

What's most funny about this is that the "future" ninjas ARE the Darkstorm. Add some smoke to the raiju, and play with the zeppelin mod and you should be good.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Yep... Sorry about colour. Just wanted to make it look more presentable, not dangerous for your tired eyes. And you kinda have a point about combinating mods, but it's simply not the same thing. You could use "Ronin" faction in place of "UniTec", but you must agreed, that similar is not the same. :-(

Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

You don't search very well. [maybe you did cause i guess this is hard to find]
Anyways, closest thing to ninjas here is the {lafe-tastic} NONJAS!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:09 am

Dam... And I thought this mix will be original. )

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 am
Profile ICQ WWW

its still fairly original, since lafes earlier works are less than savory, no offence brohaw

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]