View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
Second time. First time I only had two hits though, this time it was close to fifteen.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

My second time involved Grandaddy Purp and I smoked just as much as everyone else, and I never felt anything more than a slight buzz.

Do it again and your experience will greatly differ.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 am

That's the plan. I've got the summer ahead of me and it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 am
Profile WWW

I got to do some of my first cleaning, and almost all of what I'd done was sticking to my hands. When I washed it off, it felt like my fingers were scales. I tried a harsh li'l pipe made entirely of metal, and played some Atari Flashback. Fun stuff. First time that I wasn't falling asleep regardless of vertical position.

Also, I'd like to know some recipes for brownies, and whether or not they would be easy to make. Thanks, guys.

And I forgot to mention, I had one hell of a headache after the experience, and am trying to figure out whether it was derived from wearing the same beanie for two days straight, or from the activities. Tell me what you think.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:11 am

For people who aren't feeling anything when they smoke weed, remember that the effect is much more powerful when the smoke is held in the lungs. Simply breathing in the smoke allows very little time for the active chemicals to diffuse in the lungs. I have noticed this sometimes when I smoke a very large amount and get hardly any effect, because I was just puffing at the pipe, breathing alot of smoke. Basically light your pipe, suck in a big hit, hold it in, and suck in another one if you can. After keep your chest expanded for maybe five seconds, let the air out. If you did it correctly, very little smoke will come out because almost all of it was absorbed by your lung capillaries. I cannot stress the importance of this enough, doing this method can make the difference between having a slight head buzz and a few staggering, balance crushing hours of awesome visuals and ♥♥♥♥.

I, for example, smoked four marijuana cigarettes in a row on consecutive nights, and felt nothing the first two times because I was merely trying to burn up the cigarettes as fast as possible, since I live in a dangerous area to smoke. This generated a ton of smoke and I felt next to nothing (even though it was really good blueberry kush.) The next night I smoked two cigarettes but sucked longer and held in each hit for a few seconds. After the first cigarette, I was hardly able to strike a match to light another one, and after the second, I was shuffling through the field like a zombie, completely blazed, with my eyes wide open. Even though it was pitch black I could see the leaves below me in full color, glowing in an off-color way similar to night vision. Lots of other crazy stuff happened.

Anyway, what I'm saying is that its basically a waste of weed if you smoke it the wrong way. I was afraid I had built up a tolerance at first, but when I realized how I was supposed to smoke it every hit was like my first time.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:05 am

Uh....'marijuana cigarettes'? Does anybody really use that term?

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 am

Of course, you young whippersnapper!

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 am

People call weed all kinds of things.

I'm holding the weed as long as I can, and my lungs are pretty big says some science forum experiment results. I got a little higher today using a bucky rather than a pipe. Was enjoyable, I'll have a little more fun packing I suppose.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 am
Profile WWW

YHTFLKC wrote:
I got to do some of my first cleaning, and almost all of what I'd done was sticking to my hands. When I washed it off, it felt like my fingers were scales. I tried a harsh li'l pipe made entirely of metal, and played some Atari Flashback. Fun stuff. First time that I wasn't falling asleep regardless of vertical position.

Also, I'd like to know some recipes for brownies, and whether or not they would be easy to make. Thanks, guys.

And I forgot to mention, I had one hell of a headache after the experience, and am trying to figure out whether it was derived from wearing the same beanie for two days straight, or from the activities. Tell me what you think.

Resin gives you headaches. Brownies are challenging. THC is fat soluble, butter is fat. Google cannabutter recipes.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
DRLGrump

Is Orphanim banned? Because this thread was genuinely helpful.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:46 am

*Ophanim

It doesn't say that he is. He's very likely pissed off at DRL for the whole B24 shindig but the forums don't report him as banned.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 am
Profile WWW
happy carebear mom

He's banned through the PHPBB system, which doesn't give indications as to who is banned or not on the user side of things.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 am
DRLGrump

:( I liked him in this thread, even if he was kinda a rabble rouser. Plus, I was gunna ask about what I should do while on DXM.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:09 am

Is it temporary or a final thing?

Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:12 am

Tomaster wrote:
:( I liked him in this thread, even if he was kinda a rabble rouser. Plus, I was gunna ask about what I should do while on DXM.

I've used DXM three times in significant dosages and personally I think that there are several good things to do on it, and several things that are either boring or dangerous:

Good:
Natural Settings
Nighttime (Much prettier visuals than daytime)
Meditation (Letting go and maintaining focus is incredibly easy on DXM, definitely recommended even if you don't like it)
Music at lower doses and when its coming on (Not good at high dose plateaus unless you like your music "chopped and screwed")
Having a friend also on it (Lots of emotional connection happens with DXM)
Writing, especially poetry
Long, Introspective hikes if you don't have a friend with you

Bad / Not Fun:
Staying indoors (You won't get the whole experience if you stay indoors the whole time)
Sex, Jacking off, or anything relying on tactile sensations (Your sense of touch is extremely dull)
Going in public places (Although I've had fun doing this, Its extremely risky and you tend to get lost / zone out in inappropriate places and get in trouble)
Anything requiring coordination, like soccer ping pong etc, (DXM makes you pretty weak and uncoordinated, and unlike alcohol doesn't make doing physical activities very fun)

DXM is a very spiritual and empathetic drug, and even though its nice for getting "♥♥♥♥ up", you can get a lot more out of it by either just being around a friend and connecting to them or walking around in your neighborhood at night. The simplest activities are very meaningful on DXM

I'm also assuming that your not taking some humungous dose that completely makes you lose control of your body. These guidelines are for a medium dose of about 350-700 mg.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 79  Next