View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
I burnt out a bowl in one hit with my 3-chamber w/ perc and ice catcher. Homemade creativity and skills and ♥♥♥♥ ftw!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 pm

I was supposed to get the guy to send me 2g but he ♥♥♥♥ up :( Oh well he's sending it now. I think I'm going to buy bulk in the future, if you know what I mean :3 Maybe the near future :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile WWW

Wow, i am drunk right now but ♥♥♥♥ it, power to the people and unless somebody else comes up with some None-bullshit facts that says weed is bad, Legalize ffs sake, why shouldn't we be allowed to to smoke weed when tobacco, alcohol and caffeine is worse for you.
I think that every individual should be allowed to do what he/she want unless another individual suffers from it, and if an individual should want do something that could possibly put another individual in danger, then create some circumstances where the individual could perform what he/she wants to do without putting somebody in danger. The reason why weed-smokers are fighting so fiercely the fight to legalize is i think because of that they(and i as well) to people to understand that weed, is completely harmless, and even if it's harmful, then who the ♥♥♥♥ are non-smokers to decide that we can't smoke anymore weed?
Seriously if i had a kid, I'd bee happier if he/she smoked smoked weed then cigarettes.
anyways props from Holland and sorry if none of this made sense,
also my question (one of the many but this one is the only one i can think off....)
Can you build up a tolerance to weed?
(ffs I'm ♥♥♥♥ up, but if i didn't do this I'd have a lot of regrets so uhhhm... yay!!?)
:D Pro legalize :D.... to much whiskey..... DERP.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:30 am
Profile WWW

Darksinner wrote:
Wow, i am drunk right now but ♥♥♥♥ it, power to the people and unless somebody else comes up with some None-bull♥♥♥♥ facts that says weed is bad, Legalize ffs sake, why shouldn't we be allowed to to smoke weed when tobacco, alcohol and caffeine is worse for you.
I think that every individual should be allowed to do what he/she want unless another individual suffers from it, and if an individual should want do something that could possibly put another individual in danger, then create some circumstances where the individual could perform what he/she wants to do without putting somebody in danger. The reason why weed-smokers are fighting so fiercely the fight to legalize is i think because of that they(and i as well) to people to understand that weed, is completely harmless, and even if it's harmful, then who the ♥♥♥♥ are non-smokers to decide that we can't smoke anymore weed?
Seriously if i had a kid, I'd bee happier if he/she smoked smoked weed then cigarettes.
anyways props from Holland and sorry if none of this made sense,
also my question (one of the many but this one is the only one i can think off....)
Can you build up a tolerance to weed?
(ffs I'm ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up, but if i didn't do this I'd have a lot of regrets so uhhhm... yay!!?)
:D Pro legalize :D.... to much whiskey..... DERP.

Holland hasn't legalized weed, it's legal to own in small amounts but not legal to sell, and only in one city.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 am
Profile WWW

I know it's still not legal, but it isn't just legal in one city it is just that amsterdam has the most, in my city there are currently 2 coffeeshops even though everybody sais we need moar. But city-direction wil only give a permit for 2. What happened in an other city was that because city-direction didn't like weed they closed down all the coffeeshops and that sucked balls for the people there as there where quite alot, but even then people can still have weed on them as long it isn't more then 5 gram and we're also allowed to have 5 plants in house i read but i dunno if that is really true since some old lady across the street came in the news because she had a big one in the backyard, but i don't know what happened with it though....
But anyway point is is that i know that weed isn't legal here and mostly everywhere you go and that i find that it should be legal, everywhere, especially when you compare it with the effects of other drugs(i.e. alcohol, tobacco and coffee), plus i asked a question and there are more questions to come.... when i remember them. :roll:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:05 am
Profile WWW

I'm gonna explain this once, just once.

Weed in Holland is legal nor illegal, the government has decided not to arrest people with weed or who have 5 or less plants for personal use.
But it is illegal to trade big amounts, but for some strange reason they never check up on the cofeeshops.
The official word is for this is: Gedoogbeleid, which translates into tolerance policy. They tolerate weed and thus less people go onto illegal drugs, because this is "saver".

Smoking weed is generally accepted just like drinking.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 pm
Forum Moderator

Hey Pyro, could you clear up THC induced psychosis? From the short amount of research (Yes I know, I am a lazy ♥♥♥hole that would rather ask questions than find the answers myself) I've done, I've been unable to find any statistics or further explanation as to why. I've been thinking of trying marijuana with a friend of mine and a bunch of my friends went on about how dangerous THC induced psychosis is. I have a hard time believing it is common but, what triggers it and what are the chances of it happening? Do you know any one it has happened to?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:46 pm

If I understood your ? correctly, don't think sketchy thoughts, don't keep thinking you may be caught, or that you're doing something illegal, etc., and you'll be fine.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:56 pm

p3lb0x wrote:
Hey Pyro, could you clear up THC induced psychosis? From the short amount of research (Yes I know, I am a lazy ♥♥♥hole that would rather ask questions than find the answers myself) I've done, I've been unable to find any statistics or further explanation as to why. I've been thinking of trying marijuana with a friend of mine and a bunch of my friends went on about how dangerous THC induced psychosis is. I have a hard time believing it is common but, what triggers it and what are the chances of it happening? Do you know any one it has happened to?

Uh there is no such thing as THC induced psychosis, this sounds equatable to reefer madness. THC can aggravate previously unaggravated psychotic conditions, including schizophrenia, MPD, psychosis, etc. but it cannot cause it. Even the aggravation is unproven and is just little more than speculation. So your friends are stupid.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 am
Profile WWW

I thought this was pretty nice.

http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization ... ol-bs.html

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Or you could read the URL and not bother to click the link.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah, while I agree with legalization, people may take you more seriously if your sources/info are from less...biased sources. Find something that isn't from a site dedicated to marijuana, maybe you'll convert some more people.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm
Loose Canon

The post has multiple citations for each point it makes. I don't think anyone except people being purposefully ignorant could argue against it. Not to say that they won't, because they will.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 pm
Profile WWW

alphagamer774 wrote:
Or you could read the URL and not bother to click the link.

Uh, dismissing something out of hand based on the url it has is stupid. The thing he linked is actually a very long, very detailed post addressing some of the misinformation that the government has disseminated among the American people via the public school system and the D.A.R.E. program.
Don't do that again, that ♥♥♥♥'s just rude. If you don't want to read it, don't, but don't ♥♥♥♥ post about it.

IN OTHER NEWS, what do you guys think of a live trip report? Probably MDMA or 2c-b. I might do it just posts, but I might do posts and some sort of video thing like ustream where I can talk to you guys about ♥♥♥♥. I think it'd be a great opportunity to have a live Q&A session.
Quote:
Yeah, while I agree with legalization, people may take you more seriously if your sources/info are from less...biased sources. Find something that isn't from a site dedicated to marijuana, maybe you'll convert some more people

Bias doesn't always count. I'm biased as ♥♥♥♥ but most of you have taken my OP as The Gospel so...
Bias is always going to exist, it's impossible to be unbiased. You just have to accept that and operate under the assumption of bias.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

I agree with most of your points in that post, but not gonna lie, you're biased and the whole 'cancer' thing I doubt, considering marijuana contains carcinogens, although TCH does help counteract cancer. I'm sure it cancels itself out. Not really The Gospel to me.

And NONE of those sources were from some site dedicated to weed; one from Fox News, but I figured I'd keep it because they're more biased AGAINST it, so them saying it doesn't cause cancer but contains carcinogens seemed fair enough. Don't accept that, go with BlurTit. Don't accept the top answer because it's just some random jack-off? How about the DrugText.org one? That one seems to be pro-legalization, and they say (fifth answer) that it does in fact have carcinogens in it.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 79  Next